How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loza33

HSC
~untitled~ said:
Our school has reverse cycle air-con, as opposed to heaters... Which is good in the way that none of us really catch our uniforms alight... Haha, i still wont get how anyone could even manage that though... Haha, Loza, deinfinantly one of a kind...
Haha... i have no idea how i manage to half the things that i do to myself.... ran over my own foot... set myself on fire... burned my leg last year on a light... broke my wrist playing touch football... and the list goes on and on... haha

Surely other people do silly crazy things??

~untitled~

HSC
Haha, was late thismorning too, totally missed 0 period and was late for period 1 because i didnt wake up in time, thakfully after some solid thinking about the issue i managed to find a way to sign in late without any question! Only just arrived home from school after a committee meeting :sleepy... i really should study but im sooo tired.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Gah. we just had a english and german assessment. The english one was ok, but i completely frogg'd the german one - stupid writing task. *grumble grumble grumble* :mad1:

i can't believe i'm still procrastinating.... what's wrong with meeeeeeee!!

idling fire

HSC
Speaking about being late... I was about 10 mins late to 1st period. I'm usually about that late every day, but never more than 5 with this teacher (he has a habit of getting irritable). When I arrived, I thought he'd want me to get a late note, but I couldn't be bothered, so I just went and asked if I had to. He said, "No, you're never late." Almost the whole class started laughing... :eek:

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
zangetsu.xo said:
just realised i still have to do a trial speaking for both continuers and extension.
AND the hsc ones are during trials.
AND i haven't finished my speaking scripts for continuers.
AND i don't know ANYTHING for the issues in extension.

i think i need a hug :(:(:(
*Gives hug to zangetsu.xo*. I got owned in my maths test today. Now i need a hug.

HSC
Shrikar said:
*Gives hug to zangetsu.xo*. I got owned in my maths test today. Now i need a hug.
Yeah, I did too. Haha, the main parts that I studied for weren't in the test. :( Ah well.

ellen.louise

HSC
magpam said:
well I wake up late and miss a bus least once a fortnight: my best effort so far was in the hols when I got up 5 minutes before I had to catch the bus into town for an appointment.

today, though, I was only late for ext2 maths. so apart from the fact that if you miss a lesson you've practically missed 3 topics, all good.

Legham

HSC
I've been late twice already this term, out of three days.. not a very good record.. Also, theres a shitload of rumours going around about me at school :p its funny though.

Loza33

HSC
Well, i have the lucky business of going to sleep at school and therefore not being able to be late... and marking the role for a quarter of the school... which somehow boarders STILL manage to be late for...

ergh... early class this morning... ext. history... we are going over my major work.... which a different ext. history teacher read yesterday and said was AWESOME! She had post-its out ready to write stuff and didnt need to write anything.... YAY! So excited that essay took me for ever.. not to mentiont he amount of reading i did for it... hm.. i hope my teacher sees it the same way...

Drama rehearsals ALL weekend.... this afternoon.... tomorrow... sunday and monday.... PLUS netball this weekend!! WOHOO!! Im still not allowed to play for another two weeks but my coach is forcing me.... haha... ive hardly done any exercise in 9 weeks.. this is going to be funny... Just hope i dont get injured coz it isnt healed properly.. then ill be angry!!!

Have a good day every one...

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
Legham said:
I've been late twice already this term, out of three days.. not a very good record.. Also, theres a shitload of rumours going around about me at school :p its funny though.
haha.. its ok~~ at least you made the effort to go to school.. unlike me..
today is officially my second day with 3 periods.. not planning to go to one..
so~ make that 2!!
im such a bludger..
omg.. HSC.. just around the corner XP
i just wanna crawl into a corner and die..

cherry-toes

hunger strike
HSC
ur so eloqunt thats freakin exactly how i feel i just want it all to be over and for summer to be here so we can stop freezing our ass off

HSC
My day was alright. I think I'm getting a cold though; my throat is killing me and it hurts to swallow. :(
During last period we were watching a video (do you guys remember "videos"? :eek: haha) and I almost fell asleep 4 or 5 times; my eyes wouldn't stay open! As soon as I got home I went to bed.
And my electric blanket's broken! :(

Oh, and at soccer training last night, there were sprinkers on!! If it wasn't so cold, I would've run through them, like in the good ol' days... :D

ellen.louise said:
ooh, details plz?
Haha, that's what I was thinking.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
School goes back Tuesday, not looking forward to it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)