How was your first day of Uni? (1 Viewer)

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
it was alright.
had two lectures one after the other

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Lol apparently over half of Tax Law were failed last semester for lifting answers from an LSS sample paper in an open book exam

Also plagarism can be grounds for being struck off/refused admission in NSW

Kalashnikov47

HSC
many loners in the campus, mainly talked to people i knew before.

Ohhh. and i went to the wrong class, and wasted half of a session, also couldnt buy any textbook becuz the shop had run out of stock~~~ fairly sad day i guess

BoyNextDoor

HSC
It was okay.......1 lecture and 1 practical.
A lot of people were alone, myself included. lol

But I managed to meet people in my prac though. ;)

xceL

HSC
Amazingly boring.
The Discreet mathamatics lecture was a joke. I am so surprised people took notes on what was happening in the lecture. It was like, extremely easy...

The I.T lecture was very hard to sit through. It's amazing how 1 person can talk about data and information for 2 whole hours and finding new ways to discuss uses of information which are blatantly obvious.
I zoned out of the lecture for 5 minutes then zoned in for 30 seconds and repeated that for the whole time..
Other than that I mack'd on 3 law girls so it wasn't so bad.

HSC
N/A
1. got a root.

2. had hydrology (4th yr subject) lecture, and the lecturer was talking about the water cycle. retards were drawing up diagrams and taking notes. fucking lol

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Lol apparently over half of Tax Law were failed last semester for lifting answers from an LSS sample paper in an open book exam

Also plagarism can be grounds for being struck off/refused admission in NSW
Ha, those dogs!

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
Amazingly boring.
The Discreet mathamatics lecture was a joke. I am so surprised people took notes on what was happening in the lecture. It was like, extremely easy...

The I.T lecture was very hard to sit through. It's amazing how 1 person can talk about data and information for 2 whole hours and finding new ways to discuss uses of information which are blatantly obvious.
I zoned out of the lecture for 5 minutes then zoned in for 30 seconds and repeated that for the whole time..
Other than that I mack'd on 3 law girls so it wasn't so bad.
discreet maths... is that where you do maths very quietly so no one will notice?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)