How was your experience at UTS? (1 Viewer)

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
went there one time, was pretty shit

INADIKAP95

HSC
N/A
My last semester at UTS, before I move on to another degree at another university. Experience till date has been very positive. People all around are nice, management of subjects (lectures, tutorials etc) has been great at worst. Ideal location. Academic standard of the cohorts are quite average to low average (which I think is a good thing if you want to score well).
First day was daunting, but as with many other things, once you settle down, you find your rhythm.

Last edited:

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Very decent all round in terms of support, lecturers etc... that being said the clubs (like societies) scene still hasn't matured compared to the top unis (UNSW,USYD) and their employment programs also doesn't compare to some of the connections the top unis have(in addition to having better ECs) - which is my prime reason for currently moving.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Very decent all round in terms of support, lecturers etc... that being said the clubs (like societies) scene still hasn't matured compared to the top unis (UNSW,USYD) and their employment programs also doesn't compare to some of the connections the top unis have(in addition to having better ECs) - which is my prime reason for currently moving.
where u moving at, if you dont mind telling. I myself is thinking to transfer.

Yea, its a good uni but the only issue is that it isnt Go8 but also shit EC.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I remember you telling me this back in the day. It felt so far away, i seriously cant believe how quickly that day has come !

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Chronost

HSC
where u moving at, if you dont mind telling. I myself is thinking to transfer.

Yea, its a good uni but the only issue is that it isnt Go8 but also shit EC.

UNSW, but honestly I wouldn't mind USYD either - both pretty good, from those two its just personal preference.

I remember you telling me this back in the day. It felt so far away, i seriously cant believe how quickly that day has come !

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
Hahaha yeah I still haven't changed my mind about it, right from the beginning :p , hopefully see you next year!

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
UNSW, but honestly I wouldn't mind USYD either - both pretty good, from those two its just personal preference.

Hahaha yeah I still haven't changed my mind about it, right from the beginning :p , hopefully see you next year!
Do you think the content of UTS is easier than other unis ?

let's say you got a distinction average in UTS but with the same effort in UNSW or USYD you get a C/P average.

I know it sounds silly doe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkp

Chronost

HSC
Do you think the content of UTS is easier than other unis ?

let's say you got a distinction average in UTS but with the same effort in UNSW or USYD you get a C/P average.

I know it sounds silly doe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkp
I don't think its easier, but certain subjects in each university are easier then others, and it's really more of a personal thing because you might be better at doing individual exams rather then group work, or you always get good groups etc..so there's variables in place and harder to compare.

That said if the subject itself only places a certain amount of D and HDs in each subject, then all things being equal, yes it's harder to get a D average at USYD or UNSW.

Overall though you shouldn't see too much difference in your marks from switching unless the style of teaching is different to what your used to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)