How Was Your Early Entry Interview ? (1 Viewer)

DeanM

HSC
Hey everyone, i just wanted to see what everyone thought of their interview ?
my girlfriend had her one today, for adv maths and she said it was okay, and ive got mine tomorrow, for civil engineering.

Antwan23q

God
HSC
mine was whack. i went there, the guy looks at my report, writes down my marks, asks me why i want to do this course, looks at my portfolio, asked if i had any questions, and then goes thats it. 3 minutes at the most

DeanM

HSC
really ? that sucks. what did you apply for ? do you know how long you have to wait until you find out if you are accepted or not ?

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Murf said:
LoL more importantly did you see me:p

hahah - have no idea what u look like lol

murf
chinese guy with glasses, in black jumper.

was going to a Bluescope site visit.

StevChe

HSC
man interview booth 3 farkk interviewer was the biggest ass!! first interview was good!! nothing to b worried about!! kinda enjoyable :)

mercho

B. Of Leisure & Pleasure
HSC
Hey Guys,
I had two interviews: B.ICT which went pretty good (i hope), asked what i want to do in the future and we talked about the marks, but they were really nice, 2nd was B.IST which went not so good, but we will see what happens.
When do we know if we get in or not. One interviewer said 5 days the other said 1 - 2 weeks?
Cheers

DeanM

HSC
i think it depends what faculty you applu for. I had mine today for engineering, and they told me that they usually send letters out in 2 weeks time. But my gf had her one yesterday for informatics, and they told her that they tell people within 5 working days... so i guess we'll all just have to wait and see... hopefully they do it soon, 2 weeks is cutting it alittle too close to the HSC for my liking

DeanM

HSC
its not ALL on marks, alot of it goes off the person. If the person is HEAPS keen for the spot then they will put them in (of coarse their marks have to be good, but not neccesarily excellent)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)