How was Museum of Pathology? (1 Viewer)

malkin86

HSC
My bio class is going to the Museum of Pathology next week at UNSW - I've heard it's really gross. Has anyone been?

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
isn't it the museum of "human disease" in the wallace wurth building?

boring? well i didn't think so. i thought their was a range of 'stuff' there. all in formadelhyde(i think):p

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
our school had an excursion to the med building earlier this year for our option communication, but we were told that it was for this module. it was so damn boring and we saw the museum and we were pressing our noses against the door dying to have a look and the teacher goes "oh, we didnt think you would want to pay and extra 7 dollars to go in and look" -.-

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
our school had an excursion to the med building earlier this year for our option communication, but we were told that it was for this module. it was so damn boring and we saw the museum and we were pressing our noses against the door dying to have a look and the teacher goes "oh, we didnt think you would want to pay and extra 7 dollars to go in and look" -.-
Haha what was the point of the excursion then?

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Calculon
Haha what was the point of the excursion then?
well we had crap and boring. It was like we went all the way UNSW to learn about something that could be taught easily in the classroom. we were even told that we were going to the museum after. cheap -.-

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
unis want to make more money out of high shcool students =p

despite the fact that they are gettin budget cuts from the federal...

jesshika

supreme being
i have to go bcuz its compulsory i.e. school assessment -_-;;

are we allowed to bring a camera ??

.... i heard the one at usyd was more disgusting ... anyone been there??

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
ARGHHHHHHH YUK!!!!!!! skywalker!!! >.< '

dun wanna go there =( u want to go to the room wif electronmicroscope instead... =)

now that's heaps cool ^^

04er

HSC
Did you guys get a work sheet? If so, could you pleeeeease post up the questions? This part of bio is my favourite!

incubuskid

There is a wksheet. All it asks is a certain type of disease, its cause, how its spread, symptoms,treatment, how its prevented or controlled. I thought it woz my favourite part too until i found out how boring it is

04er

HSC
Originally posted by incubuskid
There is a wksheet. All it asks is a certain type of disease, its cause, how its spread, symptoms,treatment, how its prevented or controlled. I thought it woz my favourite part too until i found out how boring it is
thanks man! we just came back from the bio excursion yesterday, the museum itself was awesome stuff.... very interesting indeed! The worksheet however... lol... :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)