How was it? (1 Viewer)

jnr_mafia

HSC
wooot.....alrite test...finieshed in 1hr 35mins...dont think it should b a 3hr test...now onli 2 more exams to go! :D

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
Guess who forgot a fucking protractor? When I saw the epicentre question I felt like crying...
Why give us 3 hours for something that can be completed in 2 hours? I left early...first exam I left early in, I answered everything (except finding the epicentre) and was like "Its only 4pm?" sheesh.

jaba

Its Over

hello peoplezzz

finished in 2 hours and ten minutes i was cruizing it takeing my time,
the test not that hard but dont forget if heaps people get good marks you get marked down so yeh only two questions i was abit here and there bout them the zeros and ones thing thats the only thing i didnt study but i still wrote something
and that disasters question at the end was a disaster, didnt understand it read it 3 times then i just got it, but anyone get the right answer for it
coz i got on top of new castle but not sure

HSC EASIER THAN THE TRIALS

Last edited:

dive246

what did ppl put for the stupid question about where do you think telecommunications will go in the future? i sat on it for like 15mins before i crapped on about that we should look towards holograms like in starwars.

freaked

HSC
lol, I sat on that one for a while too.
I rambled on about the internet and the direction of broadband, etc

mel20588

yeh i wrote about being able to talk to ppl through tv via satellite communication....lol... it was a load of bs. I agree the exam was pretty easy, but did anyone else find that they didnt ask for alot of prac work or alot of theory...i found that alot of it was paying attention to the verb...discuss explain, analyse, compare etc. and that is where alot of ppl will lose their marks.

Gummy_bear

HSC
I wrote that further research into fibre optics would allow for it to be used in more communication systems, making communication faster and more reliable ad that the overall cost would be cheaper too.

What did everyone put for that question about water as a solvent in the body and the external enviroment, i thought that question was crap. probly got about 3 out of 6 for it. lol.
i just said that water is non toxic and take up 60% of the human body and crap like that. lol.

rev-ise

HSC
I'm in year 11, HSC next year, our teacher read us some of the questions, well on Information Systems anyway, 'cause we've already started that, and the ones we were asked looked pretty easy, such as identifying that wave as an AM wave, Amplitude Modulated.

What was the one on the energy transfers, i think he said it but i can't remember, was it the transfers in a CD player?

HSC
bridgett said:
it was pretty easy and REALLY short ... im expecting 85% atleast ... was mixture Y a sol ??? im confused !!!

lol is that what that question ment ...i thought u had to put the numbers in or sumtin ...thats one question i rooted!!!!

HSC
dive246 said:
what did ppl put for the stupid question about where do you think telecommunications will go in the future? i sat on it for like 15mins before i crapped on about that we should look towards holograms like in starwars.

lol holograms hahahaha star wars thats some funniest arse sh*t..
i put the more use of light in communication as it can carry lots of info and travels very fast blah blah blah and this is supported but the already use of fiberoptics! :)

STAR WARS i pissed my self wen i saw that no offence but thats funny

minilles1

HSC
ooops

I just realised that i missed the question where u had to get the epicentre of the earthquake , I left it till last then forgot to go back n do it, ohh well whats done is done, n what makes it even worse is that i dint get it so i got extra help from my techer n i was a professional at it, darn it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)