How u feel going in to the exam (1 Viewer)

FromDeeEast

HSC
Its been getting real weird lately, for exams like chem and x1 math i was extremely confident and went in with the feeling that i was going to ace it, then when i am in the exam i am like omfg wtf this is gay, then i start panicing and fuck the exam even more :S. Then come out and feel like i am going to get 70% :S

Really pissed, i cant believe how hard x1 was too, it was harder then x2 imo, and i didnt study 1/10 as much as i did for x2 (not that i study much but thats not the point)

Hope i ace software tho :mad1:

any 1 else been getting this feeling?

samuel slack

HSC
Not really. I knew maths was going to be hard, english and business were surprisingly easy. I'm expecting it to happen in ancient or legal though... just because they're my best subjects, so if they're hard, I'll panic.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
FromDeeEast said:
Its been getting real weird lately, for exams like chem and x1 math i was extremely confident and went in with the feeling that i was going to ace it, then when i am in the exam i am like omfg wtf this is gay, then i start panicing and fuck the exam even more :S. Then come out and feel like i am going to get 70% :S

Really pissed, i cant believe how hard x1 was too, it was harder then x2 imo, and i didnt study 1/10 as much as i did for x2 (not that i study much but thats not the point)

English AOS Paper 1- Crash and burn
English Standard Paper 2 - Crash and burn
Chemistry - Yeehaa !
Mathematics - Crash and burn
IPT - Yeehaa !
Mathematics Extension 1 - Meh ...

Physics is next.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
If I'm unprepared for an exam, I do all the stressing and cries of "OMG, I'm going to fail" before I go to sleep, but on the morning of the exam - I am always surprisingly calm and even more once I've started the exam. :) I haven't properly studied for any of my exams. lol. I hope I do reasonably well. :eek:

I don't see the point in being stressed out once you're in the exam. There's not much you can do about it and it really is all our own fault for not being prepared. Bitching and crying about failing before an exam only depresses people. :(

One of the girls got to take a 5 minute break during our modern history exam though, because she was feeling really "nervous and unfocused". LOL I didn't even know what I was writing about. :eek:

HSC
I didn't like english paper 1 at first, but once you start writing, it's all cool.
English paper 2, laughed all the way through it because it was easy.

Well our maths teacher set us the hardest trials imaginable, and assured us of that, so after doing them, I knew that HSC would be much easier, and I was prepared, and it most certainly was so..... I was happy there.

Computers.....goes without saying. When I'm doing a computer exam, it's like I'm playing broodwar against a n00b.

FromDeeEast

HSC
haha yea software and ipt (when i did it) was incrediably easy almost general knowledge

wish i did more computing subjects now :(

williamc

HSC
Ive been fucking killing all of them, deadset i got no idea why i even studied. UNI here we come.

starrysky

HSC
I've panicked for Business Studies and Maths. Once I got into the exam room, I was eerily calm, but stayed until the end and by the time I left the exam room my friends and I were all frazzled and crap. Eh.

Won't be panicking for EE1 tomorrow, though - I'll just want to get it over with so I can SLEEP!!! :mad1:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
starrysky said:
Won't be panicking for EE1 tomorrow, though - I'll just want to get it over with so I can SLEEP!!! :mad1:
Ditto.

Edit: I wish we could do EE2 without EE1. I'm beginning to hate it muchly.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
FromDeeEast said:

DUDE , i felt EXACTLY the same as you did , with THOSE exams too !
i thought i`d do well in friggen MX1 , but the paper this year was upped so much , ffs. MX2 shitted me too , but i`d honestly say parts of it were more doable than MX1.
chem , yeah i agree. walked in confident and walked out leaving out like 10 marks =.=" bloody hell.

Paintbrush

HSC
It doesnt strike me until about half way through each exam that its my hsc and that its actually really important. Then I start writing faster haha.

samuel slack

HSC
I've been surprised by how much easier the exams are, than what I make them out to be in my mind. The night before I usually go, "argh im going to fail, im stuffed, etc." Then I wake up the next morning, go to exam and just go "wtf was I stressing about", then repeat this process ad infinitum. Until next thursday. Woot only one more!

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
noir. said:
I don't feel anything when i go into exams, and don't feel anything when i come out. Doesn't mean they weren't hard/easy though...

HSC
FromDeeEast said:
y engineering and not comp sci?
Because I wana write software, and software engineering is the heaviest geared course towards that.

Also, I don't see myself as much of a scientist, but an engineer :D

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Software put me right off any thoughts of Software engineering. Ewwwww.

SSejychan

HSC
Man.. for basically all my exams i was pretty panicky. Especially 4U... man, if i ever did use profanities, it was right before we were walking into that exam. lol. I would say the only exam i didn't go in stressed was German. But, lol.. coming out of the exam...... eheh..... >_>"

mzduxx2006

HSC
FromDeeEast said:

omg soo know how u feel :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)