how to study for 3 unit (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
joesmith1975 said:
how to u study stuff u dont know?
I did questions on the topic of area that I wasn't as confident with, e.g binomial identifies and looked up the basic theory/formulae if I didn't know something. The important thing is knowing how to effectively apply your knowledge to problems.
joesmith1975 said:
also how do u the last question in the HSC and trails they are so hard, i get the first 2 or 3 all right and they it goes down hill.
Ask yourself if you are confident with the basics, because the questions at the end tend to be harder type questions that test your overall understand and ability to apply your knowledge. Do lots of question 5-7's in past papers for practice.

alexvincent

HSC
Past papers with solutions is the way... there's usually just a method that's not in any textbook. Sometimes you just need to know the method and not fully understand the theory.

[Damo]

HSC
the key is doing past papers. By doing them you get exposure to the different sorts of questions... to study for Q6 & Q7s, the way i study is just do q6 and 7s of about 20 past papers. At the start you might be demorilised, but as you continue to do them you'll become accustomed to the style of questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)