how to steal a girl? (1 Viewer)

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
hey, now down to business; how do i steal a girl away from a guy, she is pretty much only with him because she is insecure that she can get another (better guy) i.e. me, but when i show intrest she goes along with it but backs off because she feels guilty about flirting with another guy.
I know that if she was single i could easily get her, so how do i make her single?
p.s. the guy she is dating is a complete gump and has no to little idea about girls likes.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Put her in your bag while noones looking.

S

Shuter

Make a passing remark on how you think it's wonderful that she's so willing to go out with a person who has an STD.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
danie said:
rohypnol has always worked for me.
Indeed. I suggest you use aforementioned drug on the guy, take photos, and then show her how gay her bf really is.

spiny norman

HSC
I was once in a somewhat similar situation. Though I did not intend on stealing, my flirting made him jealous to the point he became an absolute prick, she dumped him and then went out with me. Wouldn't have happened had he not been so jealous, either, as I never intended for it to go anywhere, but it just happened.

neuro_logik

HSC
After you steal her you can put her in a hole in your basement or backyard then say, "It puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again" :p

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
If you have to ask then don't bother trying, you'll only fail.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
become her best friend... then make her realise hes a prick.. lots of guys use this method..

eternity_

+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
become her best friend... then make her realise hes a prick.. lots of guys use this method..
i've used this one too.. worked charms for me.. just get really close frends with her.. weneva he fuks up.. upsets her or sth.. be the shoulder for her to cry on.. soon enuff she'll realise its u she wants.. its all about patiance ;)

HSC
Actively attempting to break them up for your own benefit sounds low to me. The fact that you think she should be with you, just because you think you're better than him, also sounds like it shows a lack of respect for her decision to be with him and not you.

If he's as clueless as you suggest, then she'll probably get sick of him after a while anyway, although to me this sounds like sour grapes on your part rather than anything actually wrong with him (Bad mouthing the competition, as it were).

Of course, just my opinion. Maybe I've misread the entire situation, but being in a long term and happy relationship, personally I would take an exceptionally dim view of anyone attempting to interfere.

GSTARRAW

Dude don't interfere, that's low...
If i were on the recieving end (that is the 'clueless guy') i would be on a mission to hunt your fuckin' ass and hospitalise you so that you never go near another taken woman again. Seriously man, stealing a girl is lame, why don't you go out and actually attempt picking up, or are you ugly? and as a result of her calling you cute you think she is the only girl that'll ever like you and now you're attached and want to steal her?
That's just not cricket son...

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
hey arabian... yeah whatever. maybe i actually like her and dont just want to go out and pick up some random girl at a party or some shit like that, and seriously this girl is just going out with him 'cause he is like a default and it's hard to get her to leave because she has very low self esteem in that regard. and it is cricket: warney

GSTARRAW

pikto said:
hey arabian... yeah whatever. maybe i actually like her and dont just want to go out and pick up some random girl at a party or some shit like that, and seriously this girl is just going out with him 'cause he is like a default and it's hard to get her to leave because she has very low self esteem in that regard. and it is cricket: warney
Come on lad, she's got problems then and she ain't even worth the headache. If she's got low self-esteem what are you gonna do? Be her hero and boost it? I don't think so squeezer!!! Stop using half a brain cell and use em all mate! Don't correct me coz i know for a fact stealing some guy's bitch just ain't cricket in australia. Maybe in Pakistan though.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i agree. that would be so low to attempt stealing another's girlfriend. if she is going out with a prick, its her choice. just be there for her in her times of need. don't do anything nasty or stupid such as the aforementioned use of rumouring and bad-naming.

if she is happy with her decision to stay with this guy then it shall be. however, in this case, which she is not, it is her choice of whether she breaks it off or not. its her call. no one should be interfering in these relationship matters. it is a matter that is between her and her boyfriend. it is not a matter that revolves around you, her and the boyfriend, or anyone else that happens to be slightly involved.

i hope you know what to do now.

if all does not work, then....do what jumb suggested :p

Hotdog1

Yummmmmmmmmm...
HSC
eliminate the competition, like castrate him or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)