how to staple lots of pages (1 Viewer)

astroman

HSC
so HSC assessments are starting and need to staple em coz quantity+quality =99atar, they are in excess of 25 pages and my stapler can only do about 15 max. any1 know any life hacks or link to good stapler
lel

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
hmmmmmm if these are meant to be nicely done formal assesment things like documentations of sorts, then i suggest to go to officeworks with your assesment and tell them to print it and then bind it for you - costs about $2-5... $6 tops.

Unless of course your teacher said to staple... sorry cant help you there. Are your pages printed double sided?
lol my school is SO against plastic sleeves - especially english staff. They through these super dramatic tantrums saying how this inhibits their marking and they get confused.. :p

astroman

HSC
hmmmmmm if these are meant to be nicely done formal assesment things like documentations of sorts, then i suggest to go to officeworks with your assesment and tell them to print it and then bind it for you - costs about $2-5... $6 tops.

Unless of course your teacher said to staple... sorry cant help you there. Are your pages printed double sided?
lol my school is SO against plastic sleeves - especially english staff. They through these super dramatic tantrums saying how this inhibits their marking and they get confused.. :p
has to be stapled and dont wanna waste binding on a 10% task

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)