How to not fall behind in Physics and extension maths? (1 Viewer)

yoyoamon

HSC
What is the most important thing to do to not fall behind in physics and extension maths? all tips are highly appreciated

Thanks

ZakaryJayNicholls

HSC
Uni Grad
What is the most important thing to do to not fall behind in physics and extension maths? all tips are highly appreciated

Thanks
The general rule I give my students is "Study at minimum 1 hour per day per subject - 5 days a week.". This is usually a sufficient time allocation to at least keep up, for students wishing to get ahead they will need to allocate more time than this. Consistent study is a very key element in this advice, do phys/math all the time and you will become more familiar with how it works.

yoyoamon

HSC
Try to never go into a lesson without 100% understanding what you did in the previous lesson, so if you don’t understand a concept then practice it until you do at home
thanks so much

yoyoamon

HSC
The general rule I give my students is "Study at minimum 1 hour per day per subject - 5 days a week.". This is usually a sufficient time allocation to at least keep up, for students wishing to get ahead they will need to allocate more time than this. Consistent study is a very key element in this advice, do phys/math all the time and you will become more familiar with how it works.
thanks so much

appleali

HSC

Thanks
Just pay attention in class, ask questions, take notes, and practice questions at home. I cannot stress enough that in science (phys chem) and math rewriting notes/making them pretty is literally useless. Just do practice questions and papers, take notes once in class at home and then just do practice. Knowing how to answer the questions is the most important thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)