how to memorise 30 quotes before tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
i have the solution for you

1. Record yourself reading all the quotes one after the other
2. Play this on loop on your phone
3. Connect headphones to your phone to transmit it straight to your brain
4. Go to sleep with the quotes playing
5. wake up with all the knowledge you need

amy.q18

HSC

ngl that actually works like a miracle surprisingly

constexpr

HSC
omd doe sit actually
how does one loop it tho on iphone it just stops playing (im desperate so im considering this)
i might try this, i know that spotify can look at local files on android phones, so just go in spotify and press the loop button if that's the same case on iphones

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC

I think this has been scientifically disproven. It's important to get a good night of sleep as that is the time of the day when the brain categorises information but memorising while asleep isn't effective at all.

jossasmith05

HSC
Alternative method I use is to write an absurd story with each line connecting to a quote. Also dont write more than 10ish quotes per story, because it will take alot longer to access a quote at the end of the story by cycling through. If you have a lot of quotes, write a few contrasting stories.

Example of one of my Richard/LFR Memorisers:

My mom made cookies but they came out uncooked (Deformed, unfinished, sent before my time)

Despite this I wanted them and was determined to steal my brothers share (I am determined to prove a villain)

But my mum found out so I had to hide my villainy (I clothe my naked villainy... and seem a saint when most I play the devil)

I then reassured my audience I was evil unlike my brother (My brother is true and just as I am subtle false and treacherous)

And then hid in the shadows (Use of dark lighting in open soliloquy)

Al pacino then came into excuse my actions by saying everyone does it (There's a sick king and everyone's moving around)

My sister then came out and asked who ate all the cookies (I had an edward till a richard killed him, I had a harry till a richard killed him, thou hadst an edward till a richard killed him, thou hadst a richard till a richard killed him)

To cover myself I ordered my brother be killed and my sister be married off (Murder her brothers and marry her. Uncertain way of gain! But I am so far in blood that sin will pluck on sin. Tear falling pity dwells not in this eye)

My sister began to cry and I reallised my villainy (I am a villain. And yet I lie. Fool speak of thyself well. Fool do not flatter.)

And kimball agreed with me (He knows in these last few scenes that he does not have his humanity, He's lost it)

But then Richmond came in from a low angle (Use of high angle on richard)

And the sky turned grey (For the selfsame heaven that frowns upon mem looks sadly upon him)

And then declared peace (Peace may live again, that she may long live. God say Amen)

jossasmith05

HSC
omd doe sit actually
how does one loop it tho on iphone it just stops playing (im desperate so im considering this)
If you wanted to do this just find a looping app on the app store, however Im doubtful this will work. If you want to brute force you could try putting all your quotes on quizlet and going non stop till you get them all right

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Alternative method I use is to write an absurd story with each line connecting to a quote. Also dont write more than 10ish quotes per story, because it will take alot longer to access a quote at the end of the story by cycling through. If you have a lot of quotes, write a few contrasting stories.

Example of one of my Richard/LFR Memorisers:

My mom made cookies but they came out uncooked (Deformed, unfinished, sent before my time)

Despite this I wanted them and was determined to steal my brothers share (I am determined to prove a villain)

But my mum found out so I had to hide my villainy (I clothe my naked villainy... and seem a saint when most I play the devil)

I then reassured my audience I was evil unlike my brother (My brother is true and just as I am subtle false and treacherous)

And then hid in the shadows (Use of dark lighting in open soliloquy)

Al pacino then came into excuse my actions by saying everyone does it (There's a sick king and everyone's moving around)

My sister then came out and asked who ate all the cookies (I had an edward till a richard killed him, I had a harry till a richard killed him, thou hadst an edward till a richard killed him, thou hadst a richard till a richard killed him)

To cover myself I ordered my brother be killed and my sister be married off (Murder her brothers and marry her. Uncertain way of gain! But I am so far in blood that sin will pluck on sin. Tear falling pity dwells not in this eye)

My sister began to cry and I reallised my villainy (I am a villain. And yet I lie. Fool speak of thyself well. Fool do not flatter.)

And kimball agreed with me (He knows in these last few scenes that he does not have his humanity, He's lost it)

But then Richmond came in from a low angle (Use of high angle on richard)

And the sky turned grey (For the selfsame heaven that frowns upon mem looks sadly upon him)

And then declared peace (Peace may live again, that she may long live. God say Amen)
??? Remembering the prompts is harder than the actual quotes. Literally just print the essay out and recite it in a mirror. That's what I do and it takes 4 hours max per essay.

jossasmith05

HSC
??? Remembering the prompts is harder than the actual quotes. Literally just print the essay out and recite it in a mirror. That's what I do and it takes 4 hours max per essay.
Doesn't work for everyone, but I found that by attaching the quotes to outlandish situations, I can create a recall on the quotes. Also I don't have any predetermined essays as I find it too constricting, so memorising the quotes alone gives me the freedom to adapt my analysis. Again doesn't work for everyone, but I managed to create a recall for 70ish quotes in about an hour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)