How to manage/balance your time during hsc to ensure that you have time to go out? (1 Viewer)

mac1996

HSC
Im not a very talented student, so I need a good 4 hours of study every day to ensure my success. How would you balance you time properly, to leave time for other stuff?

starshine02

HSC
Re: How to manage/balance your time during hsc to ensure that you have time to go out

You could try writing up a timetable so you can allocate your time more efficiently. Using the timetable you could fill in the times that you need to work, eat, rest (etc) which will then show you how much time you have left over and use the left over time for yourself.

Also are you sure you need 4 hours of study a day? If you want, you could also do more on one day and then go out the next and do less the second day.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: How to manage/balance your time during hsc to ensure that you have time to go out

Just dedicate a certain time or amount of time per week to do whatever you want - for me, HSC wasn't stressful, at all. It is extremely over rated and if you have some sense, you will easily have time to go out.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad

I find goal based study is best for most effective use of time.

There is plenty of time for other things even if you do approx 4 hrs of study a day-esp. on the weekends! You can easily knock that off in the morning/early arvo to leave Sat/Sun night free. Just have to prioritize what things you want to do most (i.e not procrastinate watching youtube vids in lieu of going to an 18th on the weekend).

freeeeee

HSC

Just dedicate a certain time or amount of time per week to do whatever you want - for me, HSC wasn't stressful, at all. It is extremely over rated and if you have some sense, you will easily have time to go out.
I vouch for this. HSC is not stressful at all, you dont have to 4hrs a days or whatever. If your paying attention at school, doing your homework, asking questions in class, reading ahead before lessons your set.
The HSC is only as stressful as you make it be. I had plenty of time to go out, choose to take days off, go IC with friends for 4hrs a day etc.

Just DO the 4 things i listed above and your set, surprisingly the ppl who say "you have to study blah hours per day" probably dont even do the 4 basic things above that is expected from any student...

GL.

mac1996

HSC

thanks guys:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)