How to lose Tan (1 Viewer)

Lukybear

HSC
Lately, ive been out often and have acquired a tan. Well, i have always gotten a tan, in a way that up side of my arms are darker then the down side. So how do i lose the colour?

Lukybear

HSC
wixxy2348 said:
has bleach n shiz in it.
Loads of asians use it apparently. I dunno though.
Great advice! Definately be doing that!

*Baby-K*

HSC
I don't think you can do much about it. 2 years ago I went out boating with my dad and I wore short shorts, I got burnt but not too badly so it turned to a really dark tan the problem was that where my shorts were was white. To this day 2 years later I can see the slight line and the different tone of skin colour on the top of my thighs and the rest of my legs :mad:

Russdog

russell
HSC
*Baby-K* said:
I don't think you can do much about it. 2 years ago I went out boating with my dad and I wore short shorts, I got burnt but not too badly so it turned to a really dark tan the problem was that where my shorts were was white. To this day 2 years later I can see the slight line and the different tone of skin colour on the top of my thighs and the rest of my legs :mad:
man different skin types are weird. people like you that keep tans for years trip me out. i have friends like you.

like i tan really nicely and hardly get burnt, but my tan lasts no longer than a few weeks/a month. whereas friends of mine still have tans from last summer.

boris

Banned
HSC
Re: 回复: How to lose Tan

fuck that obama thing makes me laugh everytime

SimonLee13

HSC
Lukybear said:
Lately, ive been out often and have acquired a tan. Well, i have always gotten a tan, in a way that up side of my arms are darker then the down side. So how do i lose the colour?
Whitening cream is popular in India. rofl

walkahz

HSC
Well stay where you are right now and get mad computer screen moon tan :D
Ive been using a welder all day in shorts and a tee shirt and I have got a mad tan going now:).

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
Lukybear said:
Um that's normal. Don't worry about it, it just means you don't look like you've been to the solarium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)