how to lose an "interested" guy (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
Pretend you're in a long distance relationship wioth another guy. That way you won't have to tag along a pretend boyfriend. :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol i can't believe the suggestions! :p
how do you do it? tell him straight, anything else will be beating around the bush, he'll wait for you to 'break up' with someone else, he'll be more hurt,it's so much better for you to tell him you like him as a friend but nothing else!

lengstar

HSC
well i was interested in this one girl and she told me she didn't see a future with us. yeah i was pissed initially but i respect her to tellin' me straight.

lengstar

HSC
roflmao no
with...HER...it was a case of mistaken intentions

zerzillia

well. here is my 2 cents.
i suspected that a guy i know likes me but i am wayyyy over him. so what i did was i ignored him (nothing nasty, i just don't do much, make it seem NATURAL and simple.)
and now i don't see him no more.
it worked.

hope it works for you too.
you still say hello if he says hello but other than that, say nothing to him or say something to someone else.

your situation will probably be different to mine, but good luck!

capsicum

HSC
try hinting to the guy you're interested in females?

or tell him you're on the same line as miriam!

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
i had an issue with a guy friend who wouldnt leave me alone, he kinda became obsessed cos i didnt tell him straight out that i wasnt interested. When i did he was pretty cut, but insisted that i was just shy and didnt want to admit to my true feelings for him bahaha, god, then he came into my work one day and freaked out the girl i was working with, telling her how much he loved me and such :| thaaattts when i decided to put a stop to it all and tell him there was someone else and i was definately not interested. i also started to ignore his msgs n such, it worked :)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
ill tell you what works every time? dont answer their calls, dont reply to messages and block them on msn.

did it twice this week and it worked like a charm.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
azzie said:
ill tell you what works every time? dont answer their calls, dont reply to messages and block them on msn.

Miss popular it seems.

FOCUS: Being direct is the nicest way. Tell him you don't want him.

We guys, as a collective, try to understand those "hidden messages" you girls deliver. When we want you, that gives us MORE REASON to believe any hidden message is a positive one. Being indirect, no matter how painfully obvious you make it, will result in him being more attracted to you. When, and IF, he finds out that you don't want him, his pain will be that much more.

Be nice by being direct. That is all we (guys as a collective, that is) want ...

... and sex.

SlaminSammy

HSC
tell him you have a boyfriend.-if you want to resort to these sorts of things... pfftttt... YOU'VE ALL DONE IT GIRLS. Meet up with him with another guy....He really could get carried away with this one... Just say this- tell him you don't want an intimate relationship with him.

Wait! That last one won't work as well as the others... You have to get him to only think of you as a friend... Meet up with him again, not in your cute little mini skirt and matching shoes and top, but an OLD burlap sack. Make sure its somewhere private. Put your make up on in a way that clearly spells out SEEDY WHORE, super frizzy hair, the whole shebang. Oh and make sure your feet a jet black..... AND ABRAKADABRA (Trust me on this one.) HE WILL NEVER THINK ABOUT ANYTHING MORE THAN FRIENDSHIP...

One last thing Meet him somewhere like your front door (so you don't have to go outside). When you answer the door, only open it just a little bit, like its done in the movies. Make him want you to open the door. Tell him you have a surprise for him... Then quickly open the door.

Dr_Doom

HSC
azzie said:

So that's why you don't return my calls or ever come online... :santa:

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
do not do what i did.
i was seeing a guy who i liked, but was being really full on (he was shitty with me because i did not want to move in with him when we'd only met a month before). I told him to back off, but he just got more shitty. So I started talking about baby names that i liked, and how i would really like to be a young mum because i thought that would scare him off (it would scare anyone off, right?!). No, he thought it was a great idea..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)