How to look cool? (1 Viewer)

fusionillusion

HSC
Be yourself. Don't live your life to please other people because in the end, they will never accept you anyway.

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
hi everyone

i just started my merchenacal engineering at university of technology sydney. my name is joey.

I ask how do I want to look cool? Because i didn't make any friends at university yet and i'm in my second week :(

Now i ask how do i look cool? Do I wear the following:?

- long jean pants
- do i wear square or circle glasses like they have in the movie "Take my Breath Away"
- have funcky shoes?
- wear a wired back pack
- have a "cool" pencilcase

I want to look cool because when i look cool , the cool people will want to hang around with me because all cool people will want to hang out. if i were to be cool, i can still get with the girl in my mathematical and phsyical modelling lectures and tutorials that she has been not listening to me.

thank you
don't completely change who you are for other people because you won't be true to yourself....buuuut if you asked me how to look cool i would say......
get a hot emo/scene hairstyle....wear band t-shirts....skinny jeans (or any jeans), wear converse shoes or supras or just some neat sneakers like nike air max, have a messenger bag..or just any backpack it doesn't really matter. cool pencil case? i don't think anyone really cares about pencil cases but idk. when you say circle glasses..do you mean like harry potter? because if thats the case then nooooo don't...

yeah..that's just my opinion. I'm into emo/scene guys so don't think I'm making fun of you by telling you to dress this way, its just my taste. that's what I would say if you asked how to look cool. but i guess if you wanted to look normal cool you could wear some straight cut jeans, some nice sneakers, a neat t-shirt etc.

but seriously dude, stay true to yourself. don't completely change who you are for anybody :) if these people are ignoring you then maybe they aren't worth your time?

Jeleina

HSC
For looking cool you need to maintain your own style statement find out what kind of clothing looks good on you and just carry this look as much better you can.

stgeorge2

HSC
I think there are two ways of being cool: by dress or by temperament, most people mentioned about dress, that is correct and it would look cool, temperament is actually being cool, most people thinks I am cool despite I don't wear anything special from them, its like:
a: how's the weather today bro?
me: cool.
a: WOW that mountain is beautiful!!
me: yeah cool.

[END OF CONVERSATION]

sigh...

Tiffanii

HSC
Ur born with the swag mate.

Lad wear maybe:- wind runners, air max, nautica, stussy
And a car.

Act chill and easy going. Oh and maybe piercings, defs sunnies

GL!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)