• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how to improve your memory ? (1 Viewer)

HSC
heys i was just wondering .. if you guys know how to improve your memory and concetration .. last year i took student formula by balkcmores though its was discountnue.. yeahh today my teacher told me to take brami ? hmmm .. just wondering if any of you guys know whats good to take and whihc has no side effects ?

thanks

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
One of my teachers said that she drinks ginseng tea which supposedly improves memory and concentration.

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
One of my teachers said that she drinks ginseng tea which supposedly improves memory and concentration.
mhh... gingseng i thought that makes you like cooler inside? hehe

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
you get this memory tablets ( they are perfectly legal and everything)
I took them for a month and my memory improved so much and then I forget to take them but they helped heaps

P

pLuvia

sorry to say but taking those tablets does it really help that much?? i mean memory its just how much you can remember if you can't then look over, repeat it etc

HamuTarou

Ar U TaLkiNG 2 Me?! o.O
HSC
ur memory for wat? solutions, quotes, facts

for solutions, keep on using them until u know them backwards. (eg V=IR, I=V/R R=V/I)

quotes, just use them often and u should remember it

facts, if u understand them really well, u should able to recall them without and problems at all

Pokute-san

≧∀≦
HSC
Tablets dont help at all. Use natural things. Like.

Aloe Vera. Cut a piece of aloe vera from your garden. You see those slimy liquid oozing out that looks like saliva? You use that while holding the aloe vera and smear it all over your forehead then proceed to your face.

Refreshening!

Helps with memory.

This is just a suggestion.

NightShadow

HSC
but aloe vera dries to a sticky residue...what if it blocks your pores and you get pimples, not so good for concertration...didn't people say those ginko bilabo whatever tablets helped concertration and memory?

personally my memory is the most terrible thing around as people as told me about past things that have happened and i'm just like...what?? what are you talking about? so hmm i wanna try ginko

P

pLuvia

well there was this place/ tutor i went to called ALW if anyone has heard of it, it apparently brings the capacity of you memory up, sure didn't. lol IT WAS A SCAM A $3000 for only 10 weeks

^___^
HSC
concentration - red bull maybe? although its not good for your body if you take excessive amount, but maybe for that one or two occasions where you need it

memory - apparently eating nuts will help improve memory over long term
but if you seriously can't remember anything, i think you have to take the liberty of memorising stuff a lot earlier than others
say if you want to memorise a bunch of quotes/equations, write them on a piece of paper in bold big letters and stick them around the house (ie in front of your bed where you can see it everytime go near it; put it behind the toilet door, so everytime you take a piss/shit you will be reading it as well)
for concepts and ideas, instead of memorising it word for word, try to understand the jizz of it, so instead of "recalling" it, you are explaining it... theres a huge difference there

Pokute-san

≧∀≦
HSC
NightShadow said:
but aloe vera dries to a sticky residue...what if it blocks your pores and you get pimples, not so good for concertration
Aloe vera actually heals your pimples.

toeknee

HSC
lol yeah i heard about that nuts thing too courtesy of being asian

hey about

drink herron tablets
Ginkgo Biloba- though it hasnt worked for me yet

Drink ginseng tea- available at an asian grocer near you!

Use tai chi or yoga an hour before going into studies.
if youre relaxed youre bound to remember

take prescription stress tablets
stress can be responsible for poor brain functionality.

relax after studying and only try to suck in a few points at a time.

hmm....maybe i shud actually start trying some of these things.....

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Look, doing/eating/thinking Asian things won't help you much with memory. Most traditional and conventional 'memory aids' are just placebos.

The only effective way to improve memory and consentration is, as Argo says, repetition and training.

SmileyCam

HSC
*girl04* said:
you get this memory tablets ( they are perfectly legal and everything)
I took them for a month and my memory improved so much and then I forget to take them but they helped heaps
wait, you forgot to take memory tablets after using them.... hmmmm..... makes you think doesn't it

dpospination

HSC
in terms of food, drink ginseng in tea and eat plenty of fish, tuna, salmon, fish oils, etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)