Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by iambored
but delta is the best of the 3. she is the most sincere, and the most credible
But she is soooo annoying:chainsaw:

Ketti_Yvs

speech- 5mins

i have a 5 minute speech to do on the Shipping News on whether the global is better than the local or vice versa. i havent done a 5minute speech before. Any advice on how to keep an audience interested for so long? And also, how points or arguments should be made during it? or do u make a cpl and then expand on those couple thourghout the speech?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
monotone..hahaha. i can become a victim of that after about 45 seconds...

astro

HSC
not every can memorise speeches like you bushra, it's an enviable quality...

i don't think there's point in saying good morning/afternoon in a speech, it may be polite, but it's boring

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
Well, when you do speeches, you don't really have to be afraid of anything. See, i did my speech last wednesday, and i was shaking real bad at the start, and then i just stopped, and asked myself "WTF am i doing...shaking?!". Its quite unecessary, just do your speech...

roadcone

HSC
i think that to give a good speech u need to make sure that u are really confident in what u are saying, therefore knowing your material really well is always a big plus.. i also find that when listening to speeches there is nothing worse that listening to someone who is bored with what they are saying, like i mean i no most of the time it really is, but for good marks at least pretend to be interested in what u are saying and u might hold the audience much better,... make eye contact and just have fun, it wont kill you

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
I think for english, just make a good, witty speech that keeps in line with all the points of the elective statement--the only things they will be marking you on are presentation (therefore, humour, confidence and diction) and your content (ie. THE ELECTIVE STATEMENT)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)