How to get your ex back? (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
I'm still trying... haha the fact I deleted his number doesn't help that cause.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
if your a girl? lots and lots of free sex all the time, if its not practical i.e driving or in cimemas, blowjobs

i would get back with any half decent girl that started putting out with the power of the Olsen twins

so how does a guy get back with a girl?i dont know if u can, the onyl way i have ever seen work is try and hurt her
so as soon as it ends act like you dont give a

alby

cool duckie
HSC
getting back at them: who cares, get over them

getting back with them: havent you heard the saying "they're ex's for a reason"? you're better off without them

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Breakup rule #1: It's over. Over. As in, it isn't there anymore. Get over it.

davin

HSC
N/A
from my experience, there is NOTHING you can do to get them back. i've tried far too much to be healthy in my time with that goal in mind.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
if someone breaks up with you, they've done it for a reason. you shouldnt try and get them back. if they're still in love with you and still want you, they'll get in contact with you.
if not, its just over.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
this post has nothing to do with the thread

but those bears in azzie's sig should be molesting each other right about now, if not already...

litany

Helpfool
HSC
azzie said:
if someone breaks up with you, they've done it for a reason. you shouldnt try and get them back. if they're still in love with you and still want you, they'll get in contact with you.
if not, its just over.
That logic falls through.

Imagine the scenario where both sides still love eachother, but are waiting for the otherside to make the move. If both sides took your logic, they'd get nowhere.

davin

HSC
N/A
litany said:

Imagine the scenario where both sides still love eachother, but are waiting for the otherside to make the move. If both sides took your logic, they'd get nowhere.
yeah, but, the point is, if they break up with you, they had a reason for it. and they'd have to say that that reason is gone to try going back.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
litany said:

so maybe thats the problem. it wouldnt get anywhere anyway. imagine a relationship in the future where both partners have a problem and dont have the guts to come forward and discuss it?

the dumper should want the dumpee back and do things to get them back because if you've been dumped and then you're still chasing the dumper, that just looks desperate and is degrading to you while walking away actually leaves you with your dignity.

King Tut

HSC
N/A
azzie said:
if not, its just over.
and what about all the times that person doesn't realise the extent they went to or haven't completely comprehended their action until it's too late. There needs to be some sort of, not begging, but trying to get the other partner back, from both sides, otherwise no relationship would work. Obviously there's a time to come to terms if it doesn't work out but hey, no harm in trying :)

HSC
sometimes a relationship needs a breakup for a little while then too get back together strangely enough.

if you guys get off on bad terms it reduces chances youll get back together unless the whole reason you broke up was reconciled (eg. misunderstanding, got over it)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)