How to get over ur first love? (1 Viewer)

zaadee

HSC
Hi, I'd read through some topics which are similar to this. What I understand is that if you wan to forget someone, you can make urself busy and don't think bout him and etc. But in my case, he still always keep in touch with like call me and msg me everyday. So, how am I going to make myself forget bout him if we contact each other everyday? can anyone help me? Everytime he call me and after that, I will miss him very much and start to think bout him. I dont wan to continue to be like that since me and him are already belong to the past.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
You can't. You weren't good enough for him and the only way to get over him is to embrace that.

Elke-Lee

HSC
its hard. pretty much you just have to wait an extremely long time.. even if you do love someone, after a year or so of not getting some action from them you dont really love them as much. like they say time heals all wounds :confused:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
who broke up with who? (might explain why he's still calling you)

if it's making it so hard for you, just tell him exactly thata and ask him to stop calling you. i remember with my first ex, i broke up with him..but like a week after he came over (dont remember why) and we were both acting almost like we hadnt broken up at all (still hugging and stuff).
it's probably still happening because that's just what you're used to doing...you both need to get yourselves past that stage - it's one thing to stay friends, but you've gotta get used to the fact that you're not actually together anymore.

MonKazzar

HSC
I agree with the above, and maybe he still loves you? Or just misses you as well?
Just ask him why he doesn't leave you alone.

shaZ-

HSC
hmm.. maybe u cood talk to him bout how ur feeling? maybe.. LOL it mite sound stupid im not sure.. im usually unaware of how stupid things i say sound lols so yea from him contacting u frequently.. maybe he still has feelings towards u too? similar thing happened to me and eventually we talked about it but then after a while he got a girlfriend then i hated him and yeaa lols buh we're all good now.. we're friends but its still a bit like.. u know. there'll always be that weird thing with us
SORRY GOING OFF ON A RANDOM LOLS
but yea juss try to cut off as much contact with him as possible. say ur busy everytime he calls u or whatever.. maybe LOL.
good luck!

Evilo

HSC
MonKazzar said:
I agree with the above, and maybe he still loves you? Or just misses you as well?
Just ask him why he doesn't leave you alone.
amazing enough, he might actually want to be friends :) You know i speak to most of my friends (male and female) every day.

but yes, just say you need some space after the relationship - it's not that hard

Last edited:

Kmahal1990

HSC
Okay, the thing u need to realise about your first love is that 90% of the time you arent meant for each other and its just the fact that its your first love. Its because of that, that you feel so emotionally attached. Keep yourself busy is a good idea, but thats hard when all you can think about is him. What you need to tell yourself is that you'll meet more guys in the future that are going to even be better than him. When your replying to his messages dont spend too much time thinking what to say, just reply like its anybody else. And.....you're a male, and you say "he"...so ....lol?

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
Hmm...I think you guys need a D&M, a heart-to-heart talk. You might like to ask him what he thinks about you two and tell him how you feel. Seems to me that if you're still keeping in contact, then nothing too nasty would happen. He might have things to say as well.

I got over my first love by first studying - I was in year 10 at the time - and then going on a huge holiday, away from the old surroundings. That didn't completely help, but it was a huge step towards "recovery". Then I just started having new crushes, although I was still a bit upset that he'd found girlfriends. In total, it took me exactly a year to completely move on - I'd test it by asking myself scenarios such as "he's found girls", "he's happy with someone else" etc and seeing if I'm moved by them.

Last edited:

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
its been 3+ years and i think i still havent gotten over my first crush... oh well, life is like that sometimezzzzzz
:)

Last edited:

123ash

HSC
think about it this way, your first luv was just hamone changes, if you never had those harmone changes, then you would have new felt the way you are feling about a person right now,
keep moving on if you r moving in a diffent direction then ur loved one (**)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)