How to get a band 6 in essays (1 Viewer)

KotaBear99

HSC
Hi,

My Adv. English teacher introduced the Advanced and Standard English classes to an 'ALARM Template'. This template has various steps that you follow in order to get a band 6 when writing essays.

The template is available for download here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0OJQEbXt3h4S1UxQ0t1UVRFTkU/view?usp=sharing

If you'd like to know more about the template, or have any questions please PM me.

Regards,

KotaBEar99

Last edited:

KotaBear99

HSC
My teacher found it on some website and jazzed it up with colours and made it different somehow. It's a little confusing but you get it after a while. Annoying thing is though, when you're filling out the template, it isn't just automatically put into an essay. You have to like, put it all in and elaborate and it truly hurts my head but it works.

Drsoccerball

HSC
I need one too.
Its too late :p If its not your own work it takes weeks to memorise. The only essay i didnt do took me 4-5 weeks to memorise and still havnt memorised all of it and considering i have a very good memory...

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
Its too late :p If its not your own work it takes weeks to memorise. The only essay i didnt do took me 4-5 weeks to memorise and still havnt memorised all of it and considering i have a very good memory...
I like they way how the board of studies make people do a shitty online survey (all my own shit) and expect them to do agree to do the works themselves. It is absolutely ridiculous.

Drsoccerball

HSC
wait. you actually got someone to ghost write you an essay?
What other choice do I have? I put in solid weeks of effort and come last ? The feedback on the paper is 2 words... What else can I do? But now that i know how to write proper essays i don't need to copy

Drsoccerball

HSC
Well you could always do what any other honest person in the state does and not commit plagiarism.
Its easy to say when you're good at english... Its as if you are bad in maths and i say "Getting a tutor is unfair"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)