how to get 2 UOW (1 Viewer)

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
misscow said:
for those of you who live in sydney's western area, how do u get to UOW, on a regular basis.

thank-you
I don't live there, but there is a bus from western sydney to wollongong

Scanorama

HSC
I guess driving is out of the question? If not, take Hume Highway then just follow the sign for the Wollongong turn off after you pass Campbelltown, takes approx. 1 hour. Otherwise there is a bus from Campbelltown to Wollongong, however it is not suitable when you have classes finish after 7.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
You're going to want to drive. Public transport in any form is slower and doesn't match up with timetables.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
misscow said:
for those of you who live in sydney's western area, how do u get to UOW, on a regular basis.

thank-you

public transport will be completely impossible.....

the road will be pretty easy drive.....best off goin down hume highway 2 the parachute place then comin down picton road.....appin road is shit (picton road isnt much better...)

but yeah, try 2 find someone 2 carpool wit even....

HSC
Public transport is doable if you're organised and can handle the fact that it doesn't run to your personal schedule. That said, you'll find it eats into your time much more than driving yourself or carpooling with others will.

HSC
Car is definantly the best option. I'm tryin to get my licence and car asap. theres a couple of buses you can take but I've got lectures past five thirty which is when the last bus comes in.... so yeah, get licence soon!
Or you can try carpooling but if you have no mates going to woll your pretty screwed cause i dont think the uni has any carpoolin program.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)