How to feel better when you are really depressed (1 Viewer)

RANK 1

HSC
also if youre powlmao, dont be retard and you'll make friends (i.e dont go telling ppl you're a white supremacist)

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
I don't think a single person has ever actually been bashed at a meat. (well maybe after a few drinks)

People are much nicer irl because internet is ~all talk~

Dash8

HSC
Don't worry you're not alone. Heaps of people go through this and you need to realise that it's just a stage and you will get over it. In week four of this past term I suddenly fell into a deep depression, coupled with anxiety. I literally couldn't study for three weeks and had my first sick day since the start of year 11 :( It made it worse that I had trials in week 9 and 10. I felt exactly like you, as if nothing would ever change and my life would be crap. I ended up going to the doctors to get anti depressants. They are called 'Zoloft' if you want to look them up. After a week I started to feel heaps better and managed to study again. If your depression is seriously interfering with your life then maybe you should consider antidepressants cause they really do work.

I know how difficult it is to make friends, being a shy, introverted type of person. I think the worst thing you can do is act melancholy around people because they will avoid you. Try and be happy, smile and make conversation. Is there anybody at school that you talk to? Do you have a group of friends? Like everyone else said, you can't sit around dwelling on bad things or the past. Get outside and do something.

bladeys

HSC
N/A
I really have started to realise that I have don't nothing with my school life. That I have never made friends, been social or have had fun. Being in year 12 it reallly has started to haunt me. I am starting to feel so depressed.

I don't want this to affect my year 12 marks. Howevr I am struggling to feel happy about myself. I don't have anyone to go to, so i have ben trying to get by this on my own.

Any advice?
Hey Josh I know its you..or do you go by powlmao now?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Since when does this board give serious advice?

Also, stop being all "Wah wah wah, I can't make friends." Don't think, just do.

Zai94

HSC
start by talking to people, then upgrade to meeting up with people...
but try to talk to people around uu, at school/uni /work cause internet ppl
are usually different to how they are online...
:)

Lentern

HSC
Powlmao I attribute it to you being right wing, come over to the fun side of the spectrum and all your problems will be gone.

mike12345678

HSC
buddy listen. dont kill your self about it. hahaha its alright most people go through phases like this. just try not to think about it too much and just do it. talk to someone. when you do the next time it will be a whole lot easier and then youll have the right body language and attitude and people will try to get close and talk to you too.

pm me any time you wanna chat or need advice ill be happy to help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)