How to catch up? (1 Viewer)

muramasa

HSC
I recently dropped EE2 and Chem, which leaves me with 11 units but I spent too much time on the subjects I dropped(which was why I dropped) and I barely studied for the rest of my 11 units. Currently, I'm really behind. How should I catch up?
My other subjects:
3u Maths
Physics
3u French
3u English

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I think you should provide more details about what you are currently up to in each subject and what and when are your upcoming assessments to allow us to better advise you how you can catch up. Without knowing how much you have done, it is very difficult to advise you how you can catch up.

muramasa

HSC
Currently, I'm up to Motors and Generators Part 2 but haven't been able to do much for physics. Same with maths-up to logs and exponentials at school with exams in weeks 7 and 8. For French, I'm doing it through open high school but am only up to to the third unit... I'm supposed to be up top unit 7. English- I take notes in class but that is about it. I kept on stressing about my EE2 and Chem but I decided to drop it and realised that I actually did so little for other subjects...

aimpacc

HSC
dont drop chem....i had a 11 mark scale up for my internal assessment mark LEL....instant-band6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)