How to calculate your ATAR from trial/past paper marks (1 Viewer)

carrotsss

HSC
Fixed a small error in the ATAR calculation, if you’re aiming around a 97-98 ATAR then I’d recommend updating

lolcti

HSC
N/A
I did not know a raw 90 in maths standard scales to 79 thats crazy

carrotsss

HSC
Wow this is awesome. My only complaint is you forgot the most important subject of all, Design and Technology. (jk this is probably because basically noone has submitted marks to the database for it, right?)
yeah sorry

goodcat911

HSC
if u can link it with school cohort band 6 rates and averages to make a smooth transition between trials marks and hsc marks, uve quite literally solved the hsc 🤯
still wtf this is crazy gj man

nsw..wollongong

HSC
if u can link it with school cohort band 6 rates and averages to make a smooth transition between trials marks and hsc marks, uve quite literally solved the hsc 🤯
how do u do this

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
I did not know a raw 90 in maths standard scales to 79 thats crazy
after i tried the calculator out for funsies i realised how stuffed i am for eng std hsc it scales SOOOO BAD 😭

howcanibesmarter

HSC
hey 🥕, just wanna quickly say this is actually insane, didnt know u had that much time to spare but im not complaining :)

(also is a 45 aligned in english ext1 equivalent to a 93.95? - i thought it was gonna be higher, not sure if this is just how it is or there might be a bug or smthing)

carrotsss

HSC
yeah I was actually thinking about doing something similar after the HSC, I’ll probably make a full website if I do

carrotsss

HSC
hey 🥕, just wanna quickly say this is actually insane, didnt know u had that much time to spare but im not complaining :)

(also is a 45 aligned in english ext1 equivalent to a 93.95? - i thought it was gonna be higher, not sure if this is just how it is or there might be a bug or smthing)
I just double checked manually in the scaling report and it’s accurate

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
yeah I was actually thinking about doing something similar after the HSC, I’ll probably make a full website if I do
If you do and need any help lmk - I'd love to try help with this project 🤩
Feels like an extension of my attempt at an optimised study timetable generator for my sdd project even though it ended up being proper shit

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
question: i know someone who did like 80% of their major work for english ext in like 2 weeks is this normal?

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
If you do and need any help lmk - I'd love to try help with this project 🤩
Feels like an extension of my attempt at an optimised study timetable generator for my sdd project even though it ended up being proper shit
can I try it?

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
can I try it?
Bro it is utter shite
Plus it has my name and stuff on it and I don't reaaaaally wanna get that out (even though synthesis already knows who I am)
Also the output is just a crappy HTML table, unformatted, because I put all the effort into the input and the algorithm to semi generate

UGH whatever it got the marks so I guess I'm happy with it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)