How to ask this person out? (1 Viewer)

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
This person i think doesn't like me, but i will try her to like me. I am very smart and i will try to help her with her subjects which the exams is coming up.

i think this person doesn't go to my class/tutorial but she does still go to my lecture room. i will try to be kind withher.

what do you think of my things?

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
This person i think doesn't like me, but i will try her to like me. I am very smart and i will try to help her with her subjects which the exams is coming up.

i think this person doesn't go to my class/tutorial but she does still go to my lecture room. i will try to be kind withher.

your things

they are very thingy

Thief

!!
HSC

Don't expect that just by being a nice guy you'll get with her though.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

What things ?

RoseD

HSC
alternatively:

"hey do you drink water? (yes) OMG, I DRINK WATER TOO! we should totally drink water together after this"
if you say this most girls will walk away please get a better pick up line

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
thank you everybody for their input.

i haven't talked to this girl for a very long time bacause i was planning on something really big and weird (to some people).

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
I will go online to search for a very pretty online sites like dating sites and bring her to Uni with me to show off to the real girl I like. i know that it is really expensive but love is not about money. She might become jealous that I’m with a pretty girl.

that is plan 1

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
If she doesn’t say anything or say things like “thank you” or something, then I will walk away. My option now is to go to her tutorial (during her tutorial) and when I walk in, I will turn off my lights with a light beam going through the room facing me, and I will sing “Look what you done” by JET i think (my favourite part of the lyrics is “you made a fool out of everyone” which she will feel sorry for herself). She will then possibly cry and thank me for good and soon like me.

that is plan 2

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
When i see her at Uni, I will dress up as a bad person (with a black face mask + black clothes + black shoes) and snatch her bag from her, then i will run as fast as I can. Then I will go hide and change my outfit as soon as possible. Looking like a hero, I will give her bag back to her and she will like me for good.

this is not a good plan but a desperate one if the all of the plans don't work. i might not do this still.

this is plan is # (lols)

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
i have thought of another option that i will go around uni (obviously when she is nearby) that i will be playing a guitar and going around singing just like of that in the person who sang "I'm yours" which another word is like hippiesr or somethign? i know girls like these kind of stuff.

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
I did this today, the last plan i write down. however she was on the phone when i was around her and she left the area afterwards. there were people looking at me and some girls went up to me and started to talk and though i was funny (i wasn't trying to be funny) but i left them so i can catch up to Maria (the girl i like).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)