How to ask the girl of my dreams out... (1 Viewer)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
blackbunny said:
grrrrrrrrr

you should of stoped her and or folowed her and yeled to wait up. and then just give her some simpathy, small talk. why are you crying??

another golden oportunity missed
Instead of sitting his exam? Good plan!

hipPo3

HSC
AsyLum said:
You shouldn't speak of spelling nor lack of ease ;)
lol asylum u mushroom head...
aslong as u can understand what i said its all good ... a few typos mean shit all
But on the other hand ... if its complete retundo like poor ole Kevin, then u can bag them out...

ark

HSC
yes i know i missed a great opportunity by not following her down the stairs :chainsaw:
no Jumb she does not go to my skool, in fact she goes to skool on the other side of town, a very far distance away...
and Dreamerish*~ as it was clarified in a previous post no she does not live on my street and im sorry that im starting to piss you off.
And TheHarlequinMan shes is gorgeous on the outside and on the inside.
Dreamerish*~ ur sarcasm cuts me deep... jk :p

blackbunny said:
grrrrrrrrr

you should of stoped her and or folowed her and yeled to wait up. and then just give her some simpathy, small talk. why are you crying??

another golden oportunity missed
yes i have realised...

neo_o said:
Instead of sitting his exam? Good plan!
but maybe it would have been worth it, i could have explained the situation to the examiner he seemed like a nice guy.
farout!!! i said to myself regret would not be in my vocab!!
well back to study, ive got two assessment task due 2moro which will determine if i come 2nd or 1st in both of those subjects overall!!! what stressful times... damn u boardofstudies~! * go and eats some chocolate*

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Ark, I apologise for being a pain in the ass.

I'll say three more words on this matter: talk to her.

ark

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Ark, I apologise for being a pain in the ass.

I'll say three more words on this matter: talk to her.
its cool :p
If i got the chance i would, but i srsly think i will never see her again, unless for our written language exam we do it as a group, but im pretty sure each skool does language exams at their own skool (for those who dont understand what im going on about, i learn a language at the open high skool so students from all over NSW come to the open high school to learn a language) soo..... yeah... back to assessments,
*eats some more chocolate*

sabdow

HSC
whenever you see her, just try and stare at her like you're drifting off and are not concentrating on anything

her eye will most definitely meet yours

if it doesnt work out, and she asks you why youre staring at her... well if you love her that much you'd go 55 years in jail for her so go for gold son

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
sabdow said:
whenever you see her, just try and stare at her like you're drifting off and are not concentrating on anything

her eye will most definitely meet yours

if it doesnt work out, and she asks you why youre staring at her... well if you love her that much you'd go 55 years in jail for her so go for gold son
That's the dumbest thing I've read in this thread.

chakim

HSC
jumb said:

You know whats dummer? not using your weapon of mass destruction...

Pethetic nerdddd. go do something...

sabdow

HSC
jumb said:
YOU having a life. now that's the dumbest thing i've ever read

Total Posts: 4,278 (9.93 posts per day)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
sabdow said:
YOU having a life. now that's the dumbest thing i've ever read

Total Posts: 4,278 (9.93 posts per day)
What is it with you and judging people by post count?

Do you realise how long it took me to type this post? 30 seconds.

Times that by 10. 300 seconds, which equals 5 minutes.

Now, spending say half an hour on BoS each day hardly renders you lacking of a social life, so fuck off.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
This kid is at school, he HAS no social life.

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
AsyLum said:
This kid is at school, he HAS no social life.
i have to agree wit asylum here with the no life thingy....being hsc year now :'(

anywho im in a similar predicament although the love interest is spread between 2 girls and i have neither the balls or courasge to ask either....what to do as i work with them both and it would be extremely akward if i was to ask and dem say no....HELP ME JEBUS or atleast dreamerish....she knows all the answers =D

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
alex_london0 said:
i have to agree wit asylum here with the no life thingy....being hsc year now :'(

anywho im in a similar predicament although the love interest is spread between 2 girls and i have neither the balls or courasge to ask either....what to do as i work with them both and it would be extremely akward if i was to ask and dem say no....HELP ME JEBUS or atleast dreamerish....she knows all the answers =D
I don't see what's so hard to figure out.

Two balls. Two girls.

The maths works out on its own.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
alex_london0 said:
lol....well i was sorta asking dreamerish for her opinion as she sorta knows my predicament
I suggest you keep away from coins. Don't just randomly pick one.

Wait awhile until you are sure which one you're more attracted to, then wait some more until you are absolutely positive that you want a relationship enough to risk awkwardness at work in case she says no.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)