How to ask the girl of my dreams out... (1 Viewer)

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
I reckon that you should ask her since you would have nothing to lose. You may or may not get rejected. But you should prepare to get rejected just in case. I hope everything works out for you and good luck.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Make sure not to equip Excalibur, because she resist Holy elemental attacks.

Just use your strongest techniques, heal when necessary, and you should come up with the big V.

hipPo3

HSC
yea .. and remember to use any +3 weapons or greater ... unless she has a protection from normal weapons, in which case u need something alot stronger.
Try and have a thief in ur party to pickpocket .. get some good stuff before the quick backstab, always carry invis potions and invulnerability ones aswell .. the invun pts will help alot, while the invis potion will help make a quick retreat

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
hipPo3 said:
yea .. and remember to use any +3 weapons or greater ... unless she has a protection from normal weapons, in which case u need something alot stronger.
Try and have a thief in ur party to pickpocket .. get some good stuff before the quick backstab, always carry invis potions and invulnerability ones aswell .. the invun pts will help alot, while the invis potion will help make a quick retreat
Too bad potions are on a timer and humans have the racial ability "Perception!"

sabdow

HSC
or you could slit your wrists

i know that's what i'd do (and Barney) *hint hint*

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
sabdow said:
or you could slit your wrists

i know that's what i'd do (and Barney) *hint hint*
Sabdow, shut the hell up.

Anyway, the threadstarter has already decided to be brave and confess his love. :rolleyes: We are now waiting for the outcome...

Haku

blackbunny said:
ohhh ffs, look I get rejected when I go to pubs, but I still manage to hook up because I talk to many women and I don’t care how many times I get rejected.

In this situation you have NOTHING TO LOSE, once you established eye contact don’t break it and approach her. If she is with her girl friends that is a big plus because it takes pure guts to come up to the group and in front of them ask her out, and all her girlfriends will be wet because of your confidence. Ill tell you nothing turns a chick on like confidence. Where you get your confidence is your problem.
Q How many times have you seen an unattractive guy surrounded by chicks?? A confidence.

With girls asking them out you should waste no time. If you get rejected say "your loss" ;), but I highly doubt she will reject you in front of her friends because it will make her look bad. If you will get rejected move on and forget about her!! And I guaranty that you will be with your next girl of dreams if you approach lots of girls.

There was this chick I was chasing, but later noticing that she was avoiding me I took the hint. And moved on.

Ok no confidence. Try to make it so that every one knows in your school that you like her. The word will spread and every one will talk about it. This is gold here. She will NOT reject you because it will make her look bad in front of the school peers. In these situations just come up to her and stark talking about... umm cats, dogs, random small talk here. The more you come up the better, but don’t waste time, while your are the celebrity time is running out she will get bored of you unless you make your move.

Nothing to lose, what are you waiting for.
If you are in fear of rejection, YOU ARE A PUSSY. Who cares??
no way man, the first part is true, but the part about making the school know about it is a big big minus. i liked this girl too (love love ero ero boing boing on first sight), and it spread like fire around the year, but that just caused her to be embarrassed and all and we can never talk properly at school...
but the problem occur that if u suddenly dun like the girl anymore or get damn kicked in the balls, than ur chances with other girls in the school is also ZILT.
lol, funny that happened to me. ull get over the girl.

i also got a problem wonder if u people can help. in similar situation to the thread starter i found the girl of my dream. Problem1: she go to a diff school, prob2: she is in year 10, i am near graduation. anywayz i only get to see her at the bus stops. and she live on my street. anywayz i finally asked her for her email which i got. now its total awkwardness when ever i see her online or see her at bus stop and i just run like off!!!!
wat could help me break the ice or be friends and less awkward? help help help.
also i know her friend pretty well if that can be put into any advantage in this situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
nosadness said:
i also got a problem wonder if u people can help. in similar situation to the thread starter i found the girl of my dream. Problem1: she go to a diff school, prob2: she is in year 10, i am near graduation. anywayz i only get to see her at the bus stops. and she live on my street. anywayz i finally asked her for her email which i got. now its total awkwardness when ever i see her online or see her at bus stop and i just run like off!!!!
wat could help me break the ice or be friends and less awkward? help help help.
also i know her friend pretty well if that can be put into any advantage in this situation.
Tut tut, almost graduating and asking us for help with such a trivial little problem.

She lives on your street - great! Who gives a flying duck about how often you see her at school or at the bus stop - she lives on your street! You can meet her after school, walk her home, walk her to school/bus stop, walk to the park, whatever. Problem 1 solved.

Ok, you know what? Don't run off. As obvious as it is, I feel you need someone to tell you that. Talk to her about anything. However, I know how you feel. It wasn't until I met my current boyfriend that I could have a decent, comfortable conversation with a guy. If talking is really that awkward, maybe you're just not experienced enough.

Don't be afraid to embarass yourself. Chances are, you won't end up marrying this girl. Approach her next time, talk to her. If everything turns out to be a massive disaster, at least you gain experience. :rolleyes:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
Dreamish, who is this James you keep referring to? Your masculine doppelgänger?
He's Airness. He got himself banned - as in, asked to be banned, and now needs BoS occasionally to bitch about 4U english. Therefore he uses my account, because, well, I'm just too nice.

Haku

Dreamerish*~ said:
Tut tut, almost graduating and asking us for help with such a trivial little problem.

She lives on your street - great! Who gives a flying duck about how often you see her at school or at the bus stop - she lives on your street! You can meet her after school, walk her home, walk her to school/bus stop, walk to the park, whatever. Problem 1 solved.

Ok, you know what? Don't run off. As obvious as it is, I feel you need someone to tell you that. Talk to her about anything. However, I know how you feel. It wasn't until I met my current boyfriend that I could have a decent, comfortable conversation with a guy. If talking is really that awkward, maybe you're just not experienced enough.

Don't be afraid to embarass yourself. Chances are, you won't end up marrying this girl. Approach her next time, talk to her. If everything turns out to be a massive disaster, at least you gain experience. :rolleyes:
i only know that she live on the street cause i saw her sometimes walking on my street and thats where i asked her email. lol. but thats only time i talked to her. she go a diff school, and two years below i got no idea where to start a convo.....
i am stupid aren't i?
wouldn't walking her home be like a stalker? or stand at the street waiting for her seem equally bad..

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
nosadness said:
i only know that she live on the street cause i saw her sometimes walking on my street and thats where i asked her email. lol. but thats only time i talked to her. she go a diff school, and two years below i got no idea where to start a convo.....
i am stupid aren't i?
wouldn't walking her home be like a stalker? or stand at the street waiting for her seem equally bad..
Oh graduate from high school...at first I thought you meant grad. from a Uni degree =p

2 years difference isn't much really. And age shouldn't be make a difference, if you like her, go for it.

As to walking her home or standing at a street, I think you misunderstood Dreamerish. As in, I think she meant that if you do bump into her, don't run away, ask her how she's doing, ask her i dunno, what subjects she wants to do in the senior years, you know, stuff that both of you can relate to. And while you're at it, ask her where she's heading, if she's heading home just say nonchalantly something like 'Hey mind if I go with ya/come along? I'm bored'.

After you two get more comfortable, move onto more interesting topics, and theres so many out there I think I'll leave that to ya.

And PM Dreamerish if you have further questions, she seems to be quite knowledge-able =p

ark

HSC
if u guys are refering to the game ragnarok, i must say I was addicted to that game for some time but then finally got over it, my priest would tank everyone. holycross holycross holy cross, heal heal heal, holy cross holy cross holy cross, heal heal heal... then i would tank doppleganger, and all the other undead MVPs man~ i was pro... anyways ill tell u guys what happened today *sigh* my plan for today was I would volunteer to go first in doing my speaking exam and once i finished i would say to her, " hey 'her name' can i talk to u after ur exam, ill be waiting out the front" something like that, then everything shuold have worked out. BUT what happened was I was late to the exam coz my mum cant drive and we got semi lost so i was the last person there, and guess what u take the exam in the order in which u came, so two girls were first then my girl and i was last.... out of 5 people doing the exam. then i was waiting for about 1hr for the first 3 girls to finish, then me and some other girl got called into the waiting room. There she was waiting, anxiously, reading over her notes, shaking her leg, everything a nervous person would do, i couldnt ask her then coz it would juss stuff her up for her exam. SO i said to myself, its ok when she comes out ill ask her then, she is coming 2nd overall so she should fly past this exam. I waited, then read over my notes, waited a bit more then, the door opened, she bursted out the door crying!!, shedding tears, as she walk past me and this other girl she said " cya guys, good luck" then ran down the stairs crying, the hall echoed of her crying, u know like when u cry u grasp for air real fast, that sound... newayz I was in shock :eek: , u know in movies u get the slow motion effect when you see two lovers walk past each other and they dont realise it, somthing like that. the only thing that was going through my head at that time was her walking past me, red nose, red eyes, and a tear dripping down her face... i missed my chance... to ever see her again.... i could be a stalker and try get her number but, i think i will juss leave it at that. BUT i must say today she looked dame~ beautiful, coz ive only seem her in her skool uniform, first time i seem her with glasses... looks sophisticated, jeans with a black button t-shirt... neways enough of my gayness *wipes tears from eyes* I juss hope ill get another chance, highly doubt it though, that ill see her again... a man can hope cant he.... well thanks for ur help guys, i appreciate it.

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
nosadness said:
i am stupid aren't i?
Yah... I didn't mean stalk her. :p

I meant walk her home with her knowing and permission. Going to a different school doesn't matter, you can still talk about non-school crap.

Sounds corny, but just be yourself. If she doesn't like you for you, then too bad. Better than to always be obliged to pretend you're someone/thing else.

ark

HSC
Komaticom said:
Let me introduce you to the Enter key on your keyboard. Hit it twice to start a new papagraph.

Don't beat yourself too much over not trying to comfort her when she shattered after the exam. Unless she's planning to leave the Australia for good, you'll "bump" into her again, either by chance or otherwise.
sorry, ill use my enter key from now on.

yeah i would have ran after her, maybe even she could have cried on my shoulders... but students who have done there exam cannot have any contact with any student who has not done their exam. so i sat in my chair... watching... my dream girl run away tears... man~ my gayness is pisisng me off!! :chainsaw:

ark

HSC
miaomiao said:
Threadstarter... I think you are so cute! I'm almost jealous of this girl, she's very lucky to have such a sweet guy toiling for her affections. Anyway good luck ;) :)
thanks miaomiao :p, but i think she doesnt even know that i like her :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)