How to Argue With Females (1 Viewer)

HSC
i got a email from a friend with this in it, i find it hilarious, anyways what you all think about it?

Step 1. Abandon all logic. Girls don't use it, and you certainly shouldn't allow it to handicap you.

Step 2.
If you believe strongly in something, do NOT give in to any aspect of it. Compromise is useless against girls, because they will rationalize that if they can get you to concede to one element, they can get you to quit on the whole fuckin' Periodic Table. (Nothing like a little chemistry humor, right?)

Step 3. Don't be afraid to take cheap shots. Ever argue with a girl about something and they randomly insult you with something that has no relevance to the argument? That's their way of trying to wear you down and push you off-topic. Fight fire with fire, I say. Tell her she has a fat ass, small boobs, an ugly face, disorienting facial hair, unwieldy hips, and is a genuinely awful person.

Step 4. Cite precedent. Girls have no concept of historical factors relating to the current situation. Most girls reading this just went over to dictionary.com to see what "precedent" meant.

Step 5. Interrupt her. Don't let her talk. Girls hate that like they hate other girls. It's hilarious, too. They get all frazzled.

Step 6. Don't take her seriously. Laugh at every point she deems serious in nature. Fart, if possible. Derail her emotional train.

Step 7. If the argument escalates, cut off all communication with her. If a girl can't find you, she can't continue arguing about bullshit.

Step 8. Don't be fooled by "Let's stop arguing please." That's their way of making you let your guard down, so they can swoop in after you're worn down. Instead, say something like "Yeah, all this being right is exhausting for me." Pisses them off. Just trust me.

Step 9.
Compare her unfavorably with another girl. This is especially effective if the comparison is with a girl that they simply abhor. Tell her something like, "Lisa is so much more compassionate than you." Girls hate other girls, like a deer hates a shotgun. And how do you take down a deer? Exactly.

Step 10. Don't be intimidated by the water works. That's their ultimate contingency, knowing that guys can't deal with a crying girl. Stay strong, don't let yourself get emotional, just think of something funny. Replay scenes from "Office Space" in your head if you must.

Step 11.
Bust out, "I don't feel like fighting. I've proven my point." Then stop. Leave the argument. It pisses them off because a guy's natural reaction is to resolve, whereas a girl's is to continue forever and ever until the end of time until they hear that they are right. If a guy decides that he is right and won't budge, their whole concept of male-female relations is shot to shit. Again, mind games.

Step 12. Ask her if she's on the rag. Self-explanatory.

Step 13.
When all else fails, tell her she's just like her mother. It's an ace-in-the-hole and will emotionally cripple her to such a degree she may even forget her whole argument.

Dr_Doom

HSC
hmmn some points there are pretty obvious.. Like if they just go on about something, ignoring them is the best :D

Dr_Doom

HSC
Jaydels said:
Just don't argue with females...that's easy :p
Kind of impossible ahaha.

I've also learnt to let chicks win arguments.

BradCube

HSC
I think I could succesfully wipe out every positive relationship I have with a female if I followed those points, lol.

funkyj

HSC
Wow, that last point is so true. My mom used to get all fired up whenever my dad tells her she's like her mother.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
anyone who argues with someone who doesnt know the meaning of precedent is a fucking retard.

lengy

HSC
Sometimes it's neccessary to argue with females. They think they are always right and have not ethics in regards to debate. They need to be put in their place. Unless of course this person is ur_inner_child, then she's always right. Regardless.

Skeeta

HSC
CSI: CRIMES ™ said:
Step 6. Don't take her seriously. Laugh at every point she deems serious in nature. Fart, if possible. Derail her emotional train.

Step 11.
Bust out, "I don't feel like fighting. I've proven my point." Then stop. Leave the argument. It pisses them off because a guy's natural reaction is to resolve, whereas a girl's is to continue forever and ever until the end of time until they hear that they are right. If a guy decides that he is right and won't budge, their whole concept of male-female relations is shot to shit. Again, mind games.

Step 12. Ask her if she's on the rag. Self-explanatory.
My boyfriend does these it makes me want to rip my hair out. Step 12 is understandable from him though, since i usually become a blubbering mess around that time anyway.

Step 6 kills me.. Every time i try and be serious he gets the giggles. And then when i get angry he thinks its halarious! Apparently i'm so non-angry all the time, when i am he thinks its some sort of alternate universe. fucking hell now i'm angry
stupid barstard

oh and step 11.

"I dont want to talk about it"
i wouldnt be crying if i didnt want to talk about it. I wouldnt want to talk about it if it wasnt pissing me off.
"we'll talk about it later"
even worse.. procrastination face

but the water works usually gets him... sucker!
(that being said i'm not usually a crier)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i like to put the emotional crap on the other shoe

her" yeah well you are as asshole for thinking that!"
me" that was out of line and you have hurt me deeply, please leave now because i cant bear to argue with someone who thinks that way of me...and is wrong"

HSC
Omg what a sad thread ;p

anywho .. for me i dont like arguing.. so i just let the guy win lolz..

or just stay quiet as if nothing happened.. though on the other hand i have friedns who will always win an argurment.

cheer.s

Jaydels

HSC
lengy said:
Sometimes it's neccessary to argue with females. They think they are always right and have not ethics in regards to debate. They need to be put in their place. Unless of course this person is ur_inner_child, then she's always right. Regardless.
Stunning generalisations you're making there

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
You argue??? what the hell??? you need to keep a bitch in line.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Jaydels said:
Stunning generalisations you're making there
No, she was always right, proof of Rule Number One of the Universe:

Never argue with females. They are always right.

Well, almost always. The last female I knew who was wrong was one who thought she had made a mistake.

Of course, the Final rule of the Universe is to never play by the rules.

RiCkiE

HSC
that must be so great for your self esteem

lulabelle

HSC
there's no such thing as a Dummy's Guide To Arguing With Females it seriously depends on who your up against - if I want to win an arguement, I'll win it and I couldn't care less what the guy does or says.

And I don't ever cry in an arguement with a guy, I like to win in fair and square.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)