How stuffed up would my Eco ranks be? (1 Viewer)

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
I full stuffed up my Eco external exam and I think I'm the only one who stuffed up so bad, I think I might be looking at a 60's compared to my cohort who may all be looking at 80's. So how would this affect my rank.....I came 15th out of around 31 people.

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
I'm guessing...

(60 + 80) / 2 = 70%

It depends on how they align the marks though.

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
That test was supposed to be easy, so I'm stuffed, my internal mark is 74 , so what can I say, stuffed I am.:jaw:
I did the test and I would not say it was "easy", per se. It was around the same difficulty in terms of the short answer responses as previous years, and the multiple choice was difficult and time consuming. The only "easy" part I guess was the extended responses - but from what I know extended responses don't all get 17+/20 because the question was easy - they get marked competitively. Just because the extended response questions were simplistic doesn't mean everyone wrote similiar quality responses.

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
That's the god damn problem I stuffed up my extended responses so badly, automatic fail:(

Rage01

HSC
That's the god damn problem I stuffed up my extended responses so badly, automatic fail:(
Maybe its not that bad, what did you write about for the extended responses?
They were pretty broad so you could have written on any number of things and you'd still be correct.

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
Maybe its not that bad, what did you write about for the extended responses?
They were pretty broad so you could have written on any number of things and you'd still be correct.
lol, for the second extended response I ran out of time and only talked about fiscal policy, but for my first extended response, I guess I'll be looking around a 14/20 for that.So overall I'm thinking since I stuffed up my second extended response, I'll probably get a 10/20 for that :(

Rage01

HSC
lol, for the second extended response I ran out of time and only talked about fiscal policy, but for my first extended response, I guess I'll be looking around a 14/20 for that.So overall I'm thinking since I stuffed up my second extended response, I'll probably get a 10/20 for that :(
When you say second one, I assume you mean the macro policies one?
Compared to monetary policy, fiscal's got a lot more stuff to talk about anyway. Obviously it'd be better if you'd fit both in, but out of the two, fiscal policy was probably better to have been covered than left out.

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
When you say second one, I assume you mean the macro policies one?
Compared to monetary policy, fiscal's got a lot more stuff to talk about anyway. Obviously it'd be better if you'd fit both in, but out of the two, fiscal policy was probably better to have been covered than left out.
yeh, that makes me feel alot better thanks Rage01:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)