how should i study 1 week before 1/2 yearly (1 Viewer)

blackbunny

HSC
i have 1/2 yearly in 1 week and i need to revise 5 subjects including hard physics, maths and i have no idea where to start and how much time in a day and how shuld i revise go back and do the questions or go back and read untill your eyes get sore.
What do you guys recommend

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
work backwards according to your timetable so study your last subject first so that you're studying the exam u have first the night before if u get what i mean. that sort of works so u have it fresh in ur mind

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
study until you sleep.
incorrect. Study until you nearly fall asleep, drink coffee or have those great Indonesian coffee lollies then keep going. Sleep is for wimps ;-)

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by neo_o
incorrect. Study until you nearly fall asleep, drink coffee or have those great Indonesian coffee lollies then keep going. Sleep is for wimps ;-)
oops... my mistake. sorry. yea try not to sleep, time is the essence. eat coffee beans and remove your bed from your room. :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
just give up.

you aint gonna get much, and by cramming you are just gonna fail more.

stoicism rules ^^

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Thats nothing you have a whole week to go I have under 24 hours and Im on BOS, now why isnt anyone from school on MSN?

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by blackbunny
i have 1/2 yearly in 1 week and i need to revise 5 subjects including hard physics, maths and i have no idea where to start and how much time in a day and how shuld i revise go back and do the questions or go back and read untill your eyes get sore.
What do you guys recommend
cry. go to ur deputy and try scam ur way out of it! lol just study as hard as u can, and dont drive urself too crazy

G

Gavvvvvin

Study while standing on your hands so the information flows to your brain. It works. Honest.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Originally posted by AsyLum
just give up.

you aint gonna get much, and by cramming you are just gonna fail more.

stoicism rules ^^
I disagree. I have been cramming for my entire high school career.
*points to 2nd in modern, around that in ancient, 4th in business, etc*
Cramming is very good. especially with languages :D

G

Gavvvvvin

Being lazy is the way to go. Last year I done hardly any work and came first in Advanced English, Chemsitry, IPT, and Business Studies :cool:

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by _DeathlessOne_
Study while standing on your hands so the information flows to your brain. It works. Honest.

or cram yourself with gingko biloba and ADD pills

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Josie
I disagree. I have been cramming for my entire high school career.
*points to 2nd in modern, around that in ancient, 4th in business, etc*
Cramming is very good. especially with languages :D
lol yeah i know cramming rules, but with humanities its not really cramming if its already in your subconcious!!

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Originally posted by _DeathlessOne_
Being lazy is the way to go. Last year I done hardly any work and came first in Advanced English, Chemsitry, IPT, and Business Studies :cool:
i guess coming first at cranebrook is that easy then ...

Leng

Make your subconcious work for you...record yourself talking your notes aloud and burn them to cd. Put cd on repeat while you sleep. I've never tried it before, but if it works for those loony tape therapies, it might work for studying. I'd imagine you'd have to love the sound of your own voice for it to work effectively, or your might drive yourself insane.

But no, seriously, I disagree with the all-nighter theory. For exams it doesn't work. You forget all the stuff you crammed in the night. Just read over your summaries right before you go to sleep and make sure you get a decent amount of it (6-8 hrs). Then read your notes first thing in the morning.

Now, with major assignments on the other hand, the all-nighter is a tried and true method. Strangely enough, I get the most work done between the hours of 1 AM - 4 AM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)