How should Bfs response to the tough questions by their GFs? (1 Viewer)

choc-chip

HSC
Our female ego got ruined?

This is a controversial since female is been known as the most dangous matter to deal with. Guys always try to hide their honest feeling when confronting with the peace.

I'm personally a female 165CM/57KG/SIZE 10who is kinda over conscious about my body image. I rarely check out opposite sex and instead I tend to spot chicks with hot figures everywhere I go. Now here comes the worse where I even check up images of hot female figures on the net.I constantly get jealous and frustrated when I see skiny girls.There's definitely some confident issue going on here where i'm overwhelmed by the thought of "why is everyone so hot and skinny!?"
I've got a loving BF who keeps telling me how gorgeous i AM, however I still can't overcome my inner issue. I tend to spot hollywood type of skinny girls and ask him if thinks they are hot? He always pause a second and said:" urm.....A bit too skinny.. do you think so?". He 's always very thougthful about answering the question since I bound to be upset for a whole day no matter what he responses:

If he tells me

'yes she's ok'-I''ll be thinking about how imperfect I am in comparison with other slim girls.

"nah..she's ugly/old/2 skinny/!!"- I'll be like:"you must be lying and trying to shut me up!!she's obviously hot and stuffs! why can't you be a bit more honest your feeling to me?"

People, please tell me what is wrong with me ? Any advice/ similar stories/strategies to deal with situation if u r a guy?

Last edited:

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
choc-chip said:
This is a controversial since female is been known as the most dangous matter to deal with. Guys always try to hide their honest feeling when confronting with the peace.

I'm personally a female 165CM/57KG/SIZE 10who is kinda over conscious about my body image. I rarely check out opposite sex and instead I tend to spot chicks with hot figures everywhere I go. Now here comes the worse where I even check up images of hot female figures on the net.I constantly get jealous and frustrated when I see skiny girls.There's definitely some confident issue going on here where i'm overwhelmed by the thought of "why is everyone so hot and skinny!?"
I've got a loving BF who keeps telling me how gorgeous i AM, however I still can't overcome my inner issue. I tend to spot hollywood type of skinny girls and ask him if thinks they are hot? He always pause a second and said:" urm.....A bit too skinny.. do you think so?". He 's always very thougthful about answering the question since I bound to be upset for a whole day no matter what he responses:

If he tells me

'yes she's ok'-I''ll be thinking about how imperfect I am in comparison with other slim girls.

"nah..she's ugly/old/2 skinny/!!"- I'll be like:"you must be lying and trying to shut me up!!she's obviously hot and stuffs! why can't you be a bit more honest your feeling to me?"

People, please tell me what is wrong with me ? Any advice/ similar stories/strategies to deal with situation if u r a guy?
i am in EXACTLY the same position...i always compare myself to other girls constantly..especially my bfs ex's..who to me are perfect and i am so damn jealous, and he constantly tells me stuff like 'ive got the best one now'..but like..i cannot stop comparing myself....i hate it how people crap on about being happy with yourself the way you are..i am happy im just jealous, and im totally obsessed with how i look thou...

kow_dude

HSC
Interesting. Coz i never compare myself with other guys :S

hYperTrOphY

HSC
choc-chip said:

If he tells me

Post some pictures and I'll tell you if you have anything to worry about.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I don't think guys are as likely to compare themselves with randoms on the street. For guys, there's a wide variety of attractiveness. They can be skinny, normal, chubby, etc and still be considered good-looking. However for girls the universal ideal image is big breasts, long legs, toned stomach and so on... if I make sense.

I occasionally compare myself with other girls. Sometimes I'd see girls looking at me when they walk past and I know they're doing exactly the same thing as me. As for being frustrated with my own body, well I'm over it. I'm Asian so that rules out cleavage but as long as I can still fit size 6 I won't complain.

HSC
you like hearing good comments about myself. i do it too. i say to my bf "do you think im fat? he always replys with no. even though i know im not, i like hearing it. its just a body issue we girls have. we love to hear that were hot or skinny!!

HSC
pRiNCesS..!! said:
i am in EXACTLY the same position...i always compare myself to other girls constantly..especially my bfs ex's..who to me are perfect and i am so damn jealous, and he constantly tells me stuff like 'ive got the best one now'..but like..i cannot stop comparing myself....i hate it how people crap on about being happy with yourself the way you are..i am happy im just jealous, and im totally obsessed with how i look thou...
i do that too. my boyfriends last ex is so hot and i get intimidated if i see her or if they say hi to each other. he always says that im better than her, but its intimiadting cause you know that they have been with your bf, and he liked her, so he could still... if i make any sense.

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
lil lelu said:
i do that too. my boyfriends last ex is so hot and i get intimidated if i see her or if they say hi to each other. he always says that im better than her, but its intimiadting cause you know that they have been with your bf, and he liked her, so he could still... if i make any sense.
my boyfriend doesnt really ever talk to any of his..i talk to them more than him actually..there is two main ex's im jealous, theyre both hot, but one is like gawjuz really pretty, but he cheated on her with the chik he was with before her, which i dont understand...but anyhow he is a boy at the end of the day, whats to get?

i find that whenever a chick loks at me whether she smiles or stares or stops for a chat..i feel like she is picking at me, picking out all my imperfections as we pass, where as when i pass other chicks (hot ones)..i start picking at myself!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Dudettes, stop being so insecure.

If what you want is to compare yourself to any girl and consider yourself more attractive, then you'll never be happy with your image. It's not about being thinner, longer legs or bigger breasts. Of course we all want them, but what are we going to do if we weren't born with them? Being angry at your body or goggling at models only exacerbates your frustration.

The most important thing is to be comfortable and confident in your own skin. It's true that confident girls have a glow.

When you're looking at the girl next to you wishing you had her waist, she's probably thinking the exact same thing about your butt. ;)

Last edited:

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
yeah - i think this is just girls being too insecure when they actually look fine.. it's not nothin to do with what bfs say to you.. even if they say how hot you look - you would still think you're too fat/ugly, etc... you just have to change how you think about it...

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
Wow, I thought I was the only straight female that checks out hot females incessantly. Good to know many others are doing it too :p

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Dudettes, stop being so insecure.

If what you want is to compare yourself to any girl and consider yourself more attractive, then you'll never be happy with your image. It's not about being thinner, longer legs or bigger breasts. Of course we all want them, but what are we going to do if we weren't born with them? Being angry at your body or goggling at models only exacerbate your frustration.
hmm, i have like really big boobs, and im only a size8 top half, but have to push a 10 or 12 to fit my boobs, i really hate them like u dont understand..im like size10 bottom half..im only 153cm tall..i got short and chunky legs from water skiing, and i can put on weight easily coz i got nowhere to store it so i just blob..and i got a dimple in my bum, ive lost 5kilos n the last month, but it wont go away,LoL..my bf thinks its "cute"...ehh, cute on a two yr old

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
hYperTrOphY said:
Work for them?
How do you work for bigger breasts? Don't say implants because that's not working, that's just buying silicon.

You can't work for longer legs either, once you stop growing, that is.

That being said, it's much more positive to set yourself some realistic goals and working towards them via exercise and a healthy diet. It's also more effective than staring longingly at Vogue girls.

hYperTrOphY

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
How do you work for bigger breasts? Don't say implants because that's not working, that's just buying silicon.

That being said, it's much more positive to set yourself some realistic goals and working towards them via exercise and a healthy diet. It's also more effective than staring longingly at Vogue girls.
Point taken. I must admit, I didn't read you post properly. Becoming thinner can be achvieved though, and while you may struggle to increase the length of your legs you can create the illusion of longer legs. Furthermore, you can do many other things to increase the aesthetic appeal of your legs.
Breasts on the other hand, may be a little more difficult to improve without surgery.

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:

LoL...no shit!ive been trying both at once..they work well together;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)