How shit were those questions...honestly (1 Viewer)

raidan

HSC
N/A
HSC-Rocker said:
Shut up you cockhead, you are obviously not as intelligent as we are. Go back to reading magazines, as for us, we will continue our study and go forth in the valley of education.
nah i think i'll go back tp paying you out when i feel like it lad

Dalsta

Hsc Maggot Rocker

dead set mate i hope u go fucken shit, im with raidan, hope u get fucked up the ass, same goes for all u tossers who think ur gonna get 90+

LATAZ BRO!

...Bring on SChoolies!

nikosre

radian seems like a good bloke ( im assuming that someone that is talking about having a toss is a guy)... its true.. too many wankers here think tehy fkn rule the world cos they can answer a few questions well.. what the fuk does that have to do with u being anything other than someone who can simply study a book, and then regurgitate its contents in an exam.. fuk me dead..

to many arseholes directly relate schoolwork with success.... fuk.. if u thought it was easy.. dnt piut others down cos u think it was easy and tehy didnt.. plus what teh fuk is this "valley of education" crapo... get a life champion.. and get over urself, cos in the real world.. ppl generally dnt like ppl like u

HSC-Rocker

Banned
HSC
Dalsta said:
dead set mate i hope u go fucken shit, im with raidan, hope u get fucked up the ass, same goes for all u tossers who think ur gonna get 90+

LATAZ BRO!

...Bring on SChoolies!
Uh Muh Gawd Bro, I think we has got a fully sick one on our hands here man!

You can fuck me up the arse any old day mate, but I think it will be you who is getting fucked up the arse in jail after being put there for rape at schoolies. Following the example of the Bulldogs (probably your heros, you stupid homey)

Lataz Bro? That's sooo Telopia Street

Dalsta

NikosrESPONSE... Here Here

Cheers for clearing that up i just had to back my mate up on that one but it so obvious that ppl overly rate themselves on this forum, just look at the economics forum or maths, hope u maggots get a below 30 UAI

i said it b4 and ill say it again

LATAZ BRO!

roseangel

Take the Money and Run
HSC
addymac said:
As far as WWI again it was easy, as far as a table not being a source, it is. It is a PRIMARY source. For WWI all you need is a general idea of WWI, common sense, the ability to read and think.
it's not a primary source actually, coz it wasn't written at the time. it can't have been written at the time coz then they wouldn't know the exact figures of death rates etc. but i agree. it is a source, and i liked using it. then, i am a maths nerchild.

laracroft said:
its a dot point, they can ask what they want, ur teacher can't complain coz it was on the sylabus
the dot point is "reasons for the use of the A-Bomb and the subsequent controversy over its use." focussing it around the japanese armed forces being largely responsile is kind of cutting out half of it. not that you can't talk about the USSR and all that other stuff - i did - but the question IS a little specific for a 30 mark essay question.

anyways, i'm just in an argumentative mood due to lack of sleep. i didn't mind the paper too much. our midcourse was on treaties so that was okay. we spent quite a lot of time on the a-bomb too. and conservatism for the USA would have been a fairly straightforward question if i hadn't had a mental blank.

Dalsta

Hsc Maggot Rocker

Lol Mistaken me for a Leb, Gf mate, Bulldogs are magots and im a shire boy, just stating that i hope all the tossers who post on this forum get below 30 mate and if ur one of those ppl then gl with the 30 uai, i was just backing my mate so no need to get Chizzy

Goodluck with the rest of ur exams if u have any, cause im finished

LATAZ BRO! (wtf is telopia street)

raidan

HSC
N/A
nikosre said:
radian seems like a good bloke ( im assuming that someone that is talking about having a toss is a guy)... its true.. too many wankers here think tehy fkn rule the world cos they can answer a few questions well.. what the fuk does that have to do with u being anything other than someone who can simply study a book, and then regurgitate its contents in an exam.. fuk me dead..

to many arseholes directly relate schoolwork with success.... fuk.. if u thought it was easy.. dnt piut others down cos u think it was easy and tehy didnt.. plus what teh fuk is this "valley of education" crapo... get a life champion.. and get over urself, cos in the real world.. ppl generally dnt like ppl like u

well said mate,
u have to respect that not everyone in the world is a fukn einstein,
if u wanna be happy in life, u wont rank other people who arent as smart as you just to make urself feel better, or get shits and giggles

HSC-Rocker

Banned
HSC
Dalsta said:
Lol Mistaken me for a Leb, Gf mate, Bulldogs are magots and im a shire boy, just stating that i hope all the tossers who post on this forum get below 30 mate and if ur one of those ppl then gl with the 30 uai, i was just backing my mate so no need to get Chizzy

Goodluck with the rest of ur exams if u have any, cause im finished

LATAZ BRO! (wtf is telopia street)
Have fun working on a farm bro

Dalsta

Hsc Maggot Rocker

Work on a farm, WAt a comeback chief

Your fucken pathetic, ill Drink to your 30 uai, im off, sick of wasting my time with overate cunts

cya in telopia street

raidan

HSC
N/A
thanks for clearing that up dal, now wouldnt it all be good if hsc maggot cunt rocker left the forum..everybody throw ya hands up

HSC rock fuckers lovin the cock right about.......NOW!

HSC-Rocker

Banned
HSC
Dalsta said:
Work on a farm, WAt a comeback chief

Your fucken pathetic, ill Drink to your 30 uai, im off, sick of wasting my time with overate cunts

cya in telopia street
If you knew what Telopia street was you dumb arsehole. I will get over 90 for sure in my UAI. I can pick and choose my course and career. Don't know about you. I shall raise my martini to your pisshead score, whatever you get, probably a Non-Attempt.

HSC-Rocker

Banned
HSC
raidan said:
thanks for clearing that up dal, now wouldnt it all be good if hsc maggot cunt rocker left the forum..everybody throw ya hands up

HSC rock fuckers lovin the cock right about.......NOW!
Strangely I do like the cock. hmm, wonder why?

Cos I'm a chick you stupid idiot!!

Dalsta

Hsc Maggot Rocker

Still drinking to ur tosser attitude and 30 uai, only deadshits non attempt similar to the deadshit donut punchers who drink martini's

Shaken not Stired maybe that will be a good catch phrase for ur fucked Uai mark

im done with this shit

drink up lads cause the 30uai is coming to rocker!

Throw ya hands up cause dal is leaving the forum and rocker is rocking his way an awsome career choice

Quote me again, no doubt u'll have the time. ur euivalent... Laters Boys(Homosexual tone)

Cordy

History God

Yeah while i am here reading all your other insightful comments, I had a flip through the paper in the minute i had at the end of doing my own questions and many of the 2nd half of the personality sections had tricky twists to them. particulaly albert speer in relating his role in arms to his allegiance to nazi ideology, well that was my question. Also, germany questions i thought were very wide ranging, the stalingrad qeution wasnt particularly specific cuz you had the oppertunity to assess other aspects of the fall of nazism and only required a low level of knoweldge of the acutal stalingrad, and rather a larger knowledge of the wider issues of the collapse of nazism, cuz lets face it, the battle of stalingrad didnt tear apart the nazi reigime. As for weimar, straight foward, and world war one, well pfft. peice of piss. As for your conflict studies i do arab/israeli which is pretty uncommon so i dont even know if i should bother commenting.

peace, love, out.

Cordy

HSC-Rocker said:
Strangely I do like the cock. hmm, wonder why?

Cos I'm a chick you stupid idiot!!
lol, p.s. ur a fucking champ HSC Rocker, thats funny shit.

at_the_drive_in

your all massive fagets stop arguing on the internet, least of all a nerd msg board acting tough...massive fagets j00 are.

raidan

HSC
N/A
The_mars_volta said:
your all massive fagets stop arguing on the internet, least of all a nerd msg board acting tough...massive fagets j00 are.
ye aim sick of this... PEACE ALL!

nikosre

hmmm... poor hsc rocker. teh fact that ur stupidity infuriated me to the extent upon which i indulged in the use of expletives to express my point says less about me, but more about the ridiculous attitudes that u hold towards school and ita s a measure of life success...

im sorry love, but u may walk away with ur 90, and still be a bitch. If I was to stoop to your level and engage in this whole "lets predict a UAI in order to determine is cooler" game, then ill not get all egotistical (such as yourself) and tell u what i THINK i will get. To put this bluntly, I am coming second in my school. Last yr, we had 25 ppl get UAI's in excess of 99. Now i dnt wanna stoop to your level whereby u focus the measure of success on a UAI mark in order to shelter your own insecurities, yet thats what ppl think i might get in terms of this whole HSC thing.

So bro cuz, plz dnt judge me as being lebanese ( im not, im greek) as u pathetically attempted to insinuate by ur ridiculous repitition of "bro", "cuz" and teh token mention of teh buildogs. But i guess taking it on face value is synonymous with ppl such as yourself. You openy look to put others down because u yourself are full of inadequacies which u attempt to mask by belittling (unsuccessfully) others

Im not really to fussed about ppl like u... You might be a descendant of Einstein himself, but dnt belittle others because tehy are not. Sheez. Seriously. I feel for ppl like u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)