How r u guys finding SWD til now...? (1 Viewer)

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
as the title says..."How r u guys finding SWD til now...?"

i didnt get a word throughout the last terms thru my teacher..and i dont know how i went in my major project. i guess these holidays will have to be my revision days to catch up on EVERYTHING...

what about u guys?

aaaman

Banned
HSC
rithvikt said:
as the title says..."How r u guys finding SWD til now...?"

i didnt get a word throughout the last terms thru my teacher..and i dont know how i went in my major project. i guess these holidays will have to be my revision days to catch up on EVERYTHING...

what about u guys?

wats a swd?

HSC
swd... soft ware design...(i think)

i think we may have all come across the fact that basically SDD teacher are lazy... all the good ones have left the schools to do bigger and better things!

aaaman

Banned
HSC
surfsup_melly88 said:
swd... soft ware design...(i think)

i think we may have all come across the fact that basically SDD teacher are lazy... all the good ones have left the schools to do bigger and better things!
bullshit, my SDD teacher is one of the best teachers i have ever had.

HSC
i think she means mainly, we also have a great SDD teacher in the year (theres 2 classes) shes my IT teacher, but shes relatively old and i will not be surprised if she plans to retire soon

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
our teacher dosent even teach us...he thinks we know everything...*which is not the case*..we never have a proper class lesson, he basically sits in front of the comp doing his work (not related to the software design )and if we do ask him something he will, more or less, spend most of the class time finding that answer......he is seriously lost

Last edited:
HSC
rithvikt said:
our teacher dosent even teach us...he thinks we know everything...*which is not the case*..we never have a proper class lesson, he basically sits in front of the comp doing his work (not related to the software design )and if we do ask him something he will, more or less, spend most of the class time finding that answer......he is seriously lost
im surprised he has the time of day to find the answer to your questions! my teacher would laugh at me and make me look "oh so stupid" for not already knowing the answer! just so he can go and flirt with the old lady down in IA!

HSC
my teacher just doesnt even give us relevant work, for example

she drew up something on the board (she expected us to know what it was) and it was just help screen stuff, i wrote it down fair enough, then she skips a dot point and talks about lexical analysis, then she says "weve done maintenane, now we'll work on testing and evaluation"
i said "what about the rest" she goes "YOU ARE EXPECTED TO KNOW THIS STEPHEN! DONT TRY TO ARGUE WITH ME, YOU SHOULD DO YOUR WORK"

ironically im the only one in the class who hands in homework :(

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
surfsup_melly88 said:
im surprised he has the time of day to find the answer to your questions! my teacher would laugh at me and make me look "oh so stupid" for not already knowing the answer! just so he can go and flirt with the old lady down in IA!
hahah flirt with an old lady...Ok, my teacher has a bit more sence...

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
Casmira said:
my teacher just doesnt even give us relevant work, for example

she drew up something on the board (she expected us to know what it was) and it was just help screen stuff, i wrote it down fair enough, then she skips a dot point and talks about lexical analysis, then she says "weve done maintenane, now we'll work on testing and evaluation"
i said "what about the rest" she goes "YOU ARE EXPECTED TO KNOW THIS STEPHEN! DONT TRY TO ARGUE WITH ME, YOU SHOULD DO YOUR WORK"

ironically im the only one in the class who hands in homework :(
ur lucky ur teacher even looks at the dot points and does work accordingly with the class...

HSC
guys, this is a major problem aye! i have my SDD teacher for extn maths n he only leaves to get a top up on his coffee, but the rest ov the time, hes fine to stay and help, i just dont understand, is there sum vide in SDD rooms that tells teachers to just leave?! lol

sumfin funny, hes gonna get in shit coz we had parents of yr 6 students coming through the school 2day and they asked me why there wasn't a teacher in our classroom and i just said exactly what he does... he comes, unlocks the room and then leaves us for the rest of the period to complete whatever work he has set for that whole term! n so this mother said she was really worried about that n shes even gonna tell the principal n stuff coz its actually a duty of care problem! im so exited lol!

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
surfsup_melly88 said:
guys, this is a major problem aye! i have my SDD teacher for extn maths n he only leaves to get a top up on his coffee, but the rest ov the time, hes fine to stay and help, i just dont understand, is there sum vide in SDD rooms that tells teachers to just leave?! lol
u know what, i think v have sumfin in common here...teachers just leaving out of the class room and leaving the rest of us to 'DO WORK'..as if..!

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
I'm quite "happy" of my current assessment rank (1st out of 6) but the fact that no one else seems to be able to beat me in any tests means that my aligned assessment mark would probably the same as my HSC mark. That is, I can't rely on others to boost my mark hence more work placed upon me :(

HSC
in terms of trials i want to beat everyone, in terms of HSc i want everyone in my year to go well :D

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
AntiHyper said:
I'm quite "happy" of my current assessment rank (1st out of 6) but the fact that no one else seems to be able to beat me in any tests means that my aligned assessment mark would probably the same as my HSC mark. That is, I can't rely on others to boost my mark hence more work placed upon me :(
isnt this 'aligned assessment mark being the same as hsc mark' case only when u not happen to do the hsc exam for ur subject on the day; the board of studies decides on whether to put ur assignment marks...?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)