how productive were the holidays (1 Viewer)

duhdevitt

HSC
For me :
- I did alot of trial papers for maths
- I suck at Memorising for bio so I just did past papers and just did them instead
- Physics I did past papers and refined my weak areas
- I finished all my English essays just need to memorise them
- Software I need to go over some content

astab

HSC
N/A
I did a lot of work in terms of hours, but for some reason, I don't feel that same sense of satisfaction after completing a day's worth of work. Like last holidays, I was putting in the same amount of time, but I felt confident and content with the work I did. Maybe I've become too used to it or maybe my mind didn't retain anything. Trial results will tell.

Ekman

HSC
I literally spent my entire holidays just doing english and economics. I had plans for chemistry but my peers wanted to do economics this past week so I didnt really get a chance to get into the chem syllabus. However my trials are in week 5.

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
spent a week sick with a chest infection fml most unproductive holidays ever

Chris_S

HSC
Got heaps of Chem, Bio and PDHPE done but trying to cram in maths and english in now lol

keepLooking

HSC
Checked the date at the start of the holiday and checked it at the end. I haven't done much and trials are in 3 days.

tonysoprano

HSC
Procrastinated and didn't even get close to my actual "hours studied" goal for a single day. Still needa fix my creative, fix module B, module A, add an ORT for module C. :)

natrat1997

HSC
Before the holidays I was like " I'm going to get so much study in !!"
Now that holidays are ending .. Different story

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
My holidays were quite fulfilling:
Finished analysing EBB and Gatsby for Module A, Finished 3 chapters of maths , Finished refining my 4U major work and reflection statement (which is due first day back ahaha 50%) , Went to a range of lectures for TSFX , Finished Writing a Discovery Creative , Finished Writing another ATB creative ,Finished research for my Filipino in-depth, Almost finished HR for Business, Practise trial exam for Discovery facilitated by strawberrye and analysed another related text for Discovery :)

Things I wish I did:
Past Papers :( is it too late to start?
More Business and Maths (I've neglected to do English during actual school time- used the holidays to catch-up)

rawrliongirl

HSC
everyone has been so productive ._. all i've done is get through one chemistry trial paper, write a really bad history essay (assessment) and started some summary notes for one of the bio modules ._.
haven't even started the english assessment which is due on wednesday ._. oh and my major (which I was supposed to work on these holidays) hasn't gotten anywhere either. yay me =.=

aanthnnyyy

HSC
Umm not enough lmfaoooo... My schools stupidity combined legal studies with eng paper 2 so 5 essays wooooooooooh

Chris_S

HSC
Tomorrow I am going to do all my holiday work in one day before school starts lol! Not even cramming at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)