How often .. (1 Viewer)

wanton-wonton

HSC
Looking at your profile, you look like some guy who goes to my school. That's all.

santaslayer

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
Looking at your profile, you look like some guy who goes to my school. That's all.
But I though laurel was a girl.

Anyway, once a week on Sundays.
Holidays, 2-3 times a week. That's enough, I tend to like my personal free time a lot.

wanton-wonton

HSC
santaslayer said:
But I though laurel was a girl.

Anyway, once a week on Sundays.
Holidays, 2-3 times a week. That's enough, I tend to like my personal free time a lot.
Haahahaha oops, what was I saying. I mean, she looked like some guy from my school.

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
normally once a fortnight, and he stays over night or i stay over night depending on whos visiting who... but it sucks living so far away :(

_love.me.not_

HSC
well we're not strictly going out 'yet'...but i see her everyday...hehe we live in the same street... :rolleyes:

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
We go to the same school so every weekday plus whenever else we can. It's still not enough :D.

_love.me.not_

HSC
snickerdoodle said:
We go to the same school so every weekday plus whenever else we can. It's still not enough :D.
i agree...never satisfied...you can see them everyday and you still wish it could be every night and its never ever ending...sucks...but i still feel for the people who only get to see their loved ones once and twice a week...now that must suckkk..

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
When there's school I usually get to see him every Wednesday for about 2 hrs (unless we have exams or whatever)... It's because I have crap parents who are anti-boys... In the holidays we try to go out together more and with the Uni open days coming up, we can attend some of those together (we already planned for USyd open day!! ^^v)... We try to make as many excuses as we can to see each other. But if we're not able to see each other, we'll be on the phone, or SMSing or online... We write letters (handwritten) (sad, yes, but also sweet) and it's nice to have something physical that's sort of part of him to look over if we can't be together... I've been rambling for much too long and will stop now.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
See him most weekends and some weekdays, and if I know I'm not going to see him on the weekend, we try to see each other at least one day during the week. It's a bitch trying to spend time together when we're both working.

*ashlea*

HSC
i see my boy pretty much every day... During the week he comes over most nights 4 tea after he finishes uni, cos by then i've got my homework done since i'm still at school, if not i go to his place 4 tea... and we play squash together in a comp on fridays, then on the weekend we both work together at coles so we see each other at work as well..
i've got it pretty good i reckon.. Although some weeks we only see each other once or twice cos we work at diff times..

anjo___________

baaaallllerrrrrr
HSC
once a fortnight =(

but for usualy like... 6-8 hours =]...

also.. on a deeper level.. separation makes u miss them nd luv them more coz ull value time wid dem.. but im a virgin =P so i wouldn noe much abt da other side of the fence

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
I'm lucky -- i get to see my bf every day. he drives me to school every school day (thats kinda sad though, because i live two blocks away from the school. we'd walk, but I'm usually running late, and he usually has to wait for me. I always feel guilty when I do, and apologise profusely). And we usually catch up on the weekends. Its still never enough though. I'm making the most of it -- next year, he wants to go to uni in lismore, and i want to go to brisbane. so it'll just be ... different. But it can be done, right? (I mean, we'll still see eachother every couple of weeks... I hope...)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
pretty much every day unless we are working or i have school committments or something

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Anywhere from 1-3x a day, for maybe a maximum of 5mins at a time. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)