• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How often do you wank/masturbate/jizz/toss (boys and girls) (1 Viewer)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Devouree said:
What's the HSE? (no, I actually want to know)
Higher Sex Education :eek:
But seriously, from Google, I've gotten "Health and Safety Executive".

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
terminator69 said:
Assuming you are getting enough pleasure, what is your source? horse riding?
lol that scene from the cruel intentions prequel or whatever its called. disturbing but so funny.

Garygaz

HSC
Devouree said:
What's the HSE? (no, I actually want to know)
Laptop keyboard :) not used to it haha

You dam well know what I meant :p

(HSC)

tashaa

HSC
Ubik said:
You've never had an orgasm. Ever.

That is really sad.
i dnt play with myself to get an orgasim, there are other ways NORMAL ways of getting one,maybe u should try finding somone to help u and u might find that u quiet like it more than playin with urself.

GOOD LUCK HUNNY!!

tashaa

HSC
Ubik said:
You've never had an orgasm. Ever.

That is really sad.
and when i said that ur sexually frustrated i meant that ur not gettin any vaginas thats why u play with urself too much =]

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
tashaa said:
i dnt play with myself to get an orgasim, there are other ways NORMAL ways of getting one,maybe u should try finding somone to help u and u might find that u quiet like it more than playin with urself.

GOOD LUCK HUNNY!!
having sex is not the only normal way to do it, darling. a lot of girls find it difficult to orgasm from intercourse anyway. grow up.

WannaBang?

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
i have a rubber vagina, does that count?
Rubber vaginas are great and they do count as vaginas, just like a water gun counts as a gun.

U

Ubik

tashaa said:

GOOD LUCK HUNNY!!
I'm still not sure, but I wouldn't mind learning, mabye you could teach me these other, normal ways some time? :eek:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
tashaa said:

GOOD LUCK HUNNY!!
I don't think you're serious. Infact, I think you touch yourself very often. I can imagine it now. You sit in a bath tub or under the shower, and rub against your clitoris while the hot water soaks your body and vagina, rubbing at the pulsating clitoris slightly covered by the hair enveloping your vagina.

That's right. I can tell you've got a hairy one. If you're a guy, then that's hairy. I know you've shaved in the past, you wouldn't want to dissapoint somebody with that messy jungle between your legs, but it hasn't much seen the light of day, and you know that all too well.

You sit there in the comfort of your own private world, soaking in the warm almost thereapeautic water, and you fantasise. I can tell by your choice of words, you don't have much of an imagination. They're probably very silly scenarios where you win a competition in one of the magazines you read, and you meet your favourite celebrity. Instantly they fall in love with you, and want nothing but to pleasure you, and you too. You're capable of pleasuring these celebrities in your fantasies, right?

Hah! You're an open book to me "hunny", I can read you. As proof of that I bet up till now you've been reading attentively. Now respond and tell me that I'm wrong. Tell me useless details like the fact that you actually haven't even bought a magazine in "oh so long", but do you think I couldn't tell that from how terrible your writing was? The point of this message is that others feel the exact same way. You are not different. You wish to be, you want to be unique and special. But guess what? You're not.

Edit: Other people reading this may have similar scenarios, except they should replace the "celebrities" with people who they know. Other guys in their class or workplace. This person who deeply desires to be unique and is almost in love with themselves (narcissist much?) Thinks so much of themself that even their fantasies are grander than regular people.

So don't be discouraged if you don't exactly fit the mold. It had to be a "vague response".

I now bid you all good day. I have a date with Mariah Carey. *fap fap fap*

Last edited:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Going by the responses in this thread, apparently I don't do it nearly enough.

I'll be in my bunk.

tashaa

HSC
sasan160 said:
you sound like a slut... OKAY HUNNY!!!!!!?
i sound like a slut do i? well let me tell u something if u knew what the definition of slut was then feel free to mention it, a slut is when u have more than one partner to fuk soo i have onli had the one partner so DNT JUDGE!!
and next time u wanna call someone a slut look it up before u tlk so it can refresh ur memory OKAY HUNNYY!!

tashaa

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
having sex is not the only normal way to do it, darling. a lot of girls find it difficult to orgasm from intercourse anyway. grow up.
okay fair enough so what i got my own opinion, and everyones going crazy LOL and this one person actually rckons i have done it to myself, and im sayin i havent i dnt know how it feels but i dnt wanna try whats so badd, i think id rather do it with someone than play with myself.

tashaa

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Hop off the internet and run back to bible camp hun.
whats with people and judging!!!... hop of the internet and go learn how to keep the peace and not judge.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
tashaa said:
whats with people and judging!!!... hop of the internet and go learn how to keep the peace and not judge.
The whole point of the internet is to judge and be judged anonymously!

tashaa

HSC
sam04u said:
I don't think you're serious. Infact, I think you touch yourself very often. I can imagine it now. You sit in a bath tub or under the shower, and rub against your clitoris while the hot water soaks your body and vagina, rubbing at the pulsating clitoris slightly covered by the hair enveloping your vagina.

That's right. I can tell you've got a hairy one. If you're a guy, then that's hairy. I know you've shaved in the past, you wouldn't want to dissapoint somebody with that messy jungle between your legs, but it hasn't much seen the light of day, and you know that all too well.

You sit there in the comfort of your own private world, soaking in the warm almost thereapeautic water, and you fantasise. I can tell by your choice of words, you don't have much of an imagination. They're probably very silly scenarios where you win a competition in one of the magazines you read, and you meet your favourite celebrity. Instantly they fall in love with you, and want nothing but to pleasure you, and you too. You're capable of pleasuring these celebrities in your fantasies, right?

Hah! You're an open book to me "hunny", I can read you. As proof of that I bet up till now you've been reading attentively. Now respond and tell me that I'm wrong. Tell me useless details like the fact that you actually haven't even bought a magazine in "oh so long", but do you think I couldn't tell that from how terrible your writing was? The point of this message is that others feel the exact same way. You are not different. You wish to be, you want to be unique and special. But guess what? You're not.

Edit: Other people reading this may have similar scenarios, except they should replace the "celebrities" with people who they know. Other guys in their class or workplace. This person who deeply desires to be unique and is almost in love with themselves (narcissist much?) Thinks so much of themself that even their fantasies are grander than regular people.

So don't be discouraged if you don't exactly fit the mold. It had to be a "vague response".

I now bid you all good day. I have a date with Mariah Carey. *fap fap fap*
well i can tell yu that u dnt know me at all =] so really u typin that essay was a waste of time LOL but fair enough everyone thinks what they wanna think and it just comes to show what kind of person u are i can see that ur another judger

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)