How often do you go to the gym? (1 Viewer)

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
Around 3 times a week, I must be the right body type for it cause in 4 months I have bulked up massively. When i first started I benched 75kg now I bench 115kg so good results for me, well worth the $80 a month

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Um for results all u need are dumbells, weights, and a floor (to do pushups on). Maybe even a barbell and a bench with a barbell stand and a chinup bar

I have all of the above, minus a chinup bar, i do weights every sunday arvo, because i work the same muscle groups each time. Doing a particular muscle group many times a week isnt healthy, but it depends on how hard u workout and how much ur body can handle.
I workout to the point that when im done, i can barely lift a glass of water to drink, need to hold with 2 hands, then quickly gulp down before i drop it. Then im in pain/numb the following 2-4 days.

Then u can do pushups at home too, this simple pushup workout i read about, just do as many as u can, rest for a minute, repeat 2 more times. But slowly, do 1 pushup in about 2-3 seconds. It kills u :)

lou071

HSC
N/A
I notice heaps and heaps of teens are getting into fitness and going to the gym. So how often do you go to the gym, if at all? Most of my mates go about once a week because they can't really afford it, some other dedicated people I know might go 2-3 times. Myself, it's hard to say since I do alot of my fitness at home now so probably on average once a fortnight if that.
i go to the gym 4 days per week for 2 hours:)

Annalisee

HSC
5-6 days during my hsc year

Since schools finished I've been working and subsequently lazy as so it's been 3 days tops, mostly 2.

When I start uni I hope to go every week day again.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Once or twice a week because I don't have the time to go more often than that. I do classes because I find the equipment boring. I like having an instructor yelling at you to do it, is that weird?

Favourite class atm is combat by far, followed by balance then pump then rpm

I'm gonna try step one of these days, I'm fairly unco so we will see how it goes. My gym isn't doing attack any more which is a shame, I liked the sound of it but never got around to doing it.

BreezerD

HSC
15/month at PCYC... YEYA!

also training for size is for retards, do proper barbell training and get FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
YEAHH I'M GONNA DO SITUPS TILL I CRAP MYSELFF!in answer to question 3 times a week. sometimes twice depending on schoolwork status

HSC
I go about 3-4 days a week.
I go more during uni, rather then holidays.
Makes it easier that I have a mini gym home. ;)

Last edited:

08er

HSC
people also go to the gym to show off their massive guns in an attempt to pick up 'chicks'. quite lame if you ask me

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
every day except after legs session. so like 1 day off a week.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
never. Don't have time :) My exercise is at school and whenever I make time at home.

shell.q

HSC
i go around 3-4 times a week i try about 2hr sessions most days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)