How often do you bathe? (1 Viewer)

Bath/shower

• Total voters

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
at least twice a day, but mostly 3-4 times. however by bathe i mean shower. baths are actually quit revolting: swimming in one's own flith. charming.

Dirty Lebo

HSC
N/A
chelsea girl said:
at least twice a day, but mostly 3-4 times. however by bathe i mean shower. baths are actually quit revolting: swimming in one's own flith. charming.
thats a lot of water cuz but u must b clean yer?
your a chik so do ye root?

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
i am a man, hence why i must clean myself so frequently (i.e. males need to scrub their cheesy dicks)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
you've jumped the shark exphate. im going to have to remove you from my buddy list if this keeps up.

CRANK-SHAFT

i'm on urPC,pwning n00bs
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
how about pee in the toilet like a civilised person and you won't have that dilemma
agreed....and BTW most girls think that even brushing your teeth in the shower is filthy...lol according to a survey i read. Man, i am definately guilty of that. But peeing is just gross. :p

la chat

HSC
N/A
CRANK-SHAFT said:
agreed....and BTW most girls think that even brushing your teeth in the shower is filthy...lol according to a survey i read. Man, i am definately guilty of that. But peeing is just gross. :p
yeh man, i brush my teeth in the shower regularly, firstly it saves time, secondly i seem to brush them better there lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)