Votes: 16 14.2%
  • female: 4 or more

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
What counts as washing?
I wash my hair with water everytime I have a shower, but only use shampoo like once a week. It gets all dry otherwise.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
wow, quite a few people wash their hair everyday, i thought that was meant to be really bad for your hair.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
-may-cat- said:
wow, quite a few people wash their hair everyday, i thought that was meant to be really bad for your hair.
thats what i thought, i do mine like every 4-5 days. I hate my hair after i wash it so i avoid it as much as possible lol

Freckles14

HSC
I wash mine every day or every second day (usually in winter). It gets really oily and disgusting if I leave it longer than two - even the second day is kinda gross.

What do you do with yours when it's dirty? I have to tie mine up :|

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Freckles14 said:
I wash mine every day or every second day (usually in winter). It gets really oily and disgusting if I leave it longer than two - even the second day is kinda gross.

What do you do with yours when it's dirty? I have to tie mine up :|
some kind of beanie or hat usually does the trick, bandanas can be good to.

Undomiel

HSC
bluemoon2 said:
hahaha its not THAT long its just that i .. daydream sort of in the shower .. like i just stand there with the water going and i start thinking along random lines and it doesnt stop. and it always takes me an hour. but my hair is between my shoulder & elbow, halfway in between.
Haha yeah i do that sometimes too, i always get in troule for being in the shower, i thought a half hour was bad lol. But an Hour?? Is that everytime you wash your hair? Thats a heck of a lot of water your waisting there.

jirwin

HSC
I wash mine everyday with an everyday shampoo - my hair has been much better since I've done it this way. If I know I'm not going out at all then sometimes skip a day but that's rare.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I can get away with every second day but I do it every day because I don't feel like I've properly groomed/showered myself if washing my hair is not part of the routine. I just condition the fuck out of it every time to compensate.

On the rare occasion that I leave it for a couple days out of laziness/going camping/running out of shampoo I always at least rinse it well with water. Oily hair = yuuuck.

bluemoon2

HSC
Undomiel said:
Haha yeah i do that sometimes too, i always get in troule for being in the shower, i thought a half hour was bad lol. But an Hour?? Is that everytime you wash your hair? Thats a heck of a lot of water your waisting there.
yeah i know :( plus its really bad for my skin, and im wasting a lot of my life! i think i will just get a haircut :) then i can wash every 2 days without it going too bad ..

oh and can a girl who washes her hair every 3/4 days explain to me how this is possible? :( i'd have to get really really short hair to do that..

skynet89

HSC
what the fuck kind of a question is this lol. once every day. unless you're one of those guys going for that "beach" look when really it's just a build up of grease/dust/ants

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
every day, unless i don't have any shampoo left.

Rainie

HSC
I've done five days without washing my hair once. At the sixth day I washed it. But each day your hair is just like a massive grease blanket. It's good for frizz-free and flyaway hair though. but don't try it. It really, really STINKS.

Russdog

russell
HSC
washing every day with shampoo is stupid, for guys.

i wash with shampoo like once a week. but i wet it in the shower every day and scrub it quickly with my soapy hands. if i'm going to the beach regularly, that's my wash. and my hair is perfect. i get compliments.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
^ LOL

I have a shower everyday, but i only use shampoo and conditioner every 2nd day, only beacues washing it with the shampoo and conditioner is apparently bad for your hair...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)