• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How not to be a friend.. (1 Viewer)

christian_j

HSC
After studying Ladder Theory ( Law ) I now have full belief in it. So now I ask, how the fuck do I not be a friend? I hate being on this ladder it sucks!!!

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Oh geez, if you were really smart you'd turn the situation around and use it to your advantage.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
christian_j said:
After studying Ladder Theory ( Law ) I now have full belief in it. So now I ask, how the fuck do I not be a friend? I hate being on this ladder it sucks!!!
well, personally, i think the ladder theory pretty much sucks. yes, it may hold true for some girls, but certainly not all. and you can't make generalised assumptions on anything [but go ahead if you really want to]. also, it's been talked about too much that it's so old now

anyways, you cannot expect to be able to get on the other ladder for every girl you want to. getting on the other ladder means being in a longtime relationship [or something, right?]. and ultimately, you think they're probably the one for you [ which is why you want to be in a long time relationship with her, right?]. but, i think you just need to accept that not everytime you want to be in a relationship that you're meant to, ie. she's not the one. not all of the girls you'll meet during your lifetime are 'the one for you'. just because at that moment in time that you think she is, does not mean that she is. some things are just not meant to be, so why fight it

S

Shuter

The other ladder isn't long term relationship, it's sex. Jeeez some people haven't even read it and bag it out.

S

Shuter

Welcome to last week, that's only been said about 10 times already.

"CLEVER NAME"

HSC
just make it clear that you are interested in being more than friends from the start, or at least the first few weeks. you dont want to become a steady friend, then scare her off by suddenly wanting to be her lover.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
Shuter said:
The other ladder isn't long term relationship, it's sex. Jeeez some people haven't even read it and bag it out.
i did read it !! ages ago...and i forgot what most of it said. and i cbb looking up the site to confirm. well, i think if there was a long term relationship one, then that would be more important than sex. and wouldn't you usually only get sex from a long term relationship anyway? if not, then it's meaningless, and you don't deserve it from a friend. get it from a prostitute

and i thought i'd see you here. hows life

S

Shuter

table for 1 said:
you don't deserve it from a friend.
and i thought i'd see you here. hows life
That's the point, want to be more than friends rather than just a friend.

I'm always around and I'm always fine.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i cant even remember ladder theory...2 not be a friend, dont be there for them untill AFTER sex

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
Shuter said:
That's the point, want to be more than friends rather than just a friend.

I'm always around and I'm always fine.
fine...then i'll rephrase and say: 'you don't deserve it from someone if you didn't want to have a long term relationship with them'

ok then. whats new

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)