How much would BComm at USYD rise? (1 Viewer)

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Hey I just remembered that my ATAR is only .05 above the cutoff for USYD's BComm. I got 94.6 and BComm was 94.55 last year. Any idea on how much it may rise etc? Btw I'm getting into BEco and transferring if I don't get it.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
^As far as I am aware, USYD DOESN'T have any Bonus ATAR scheme apart from Broadway Scheme which is via EAS application..

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Yeah I'm going to USYD because it's one less public transport trip away than UNSW. That's the main reason anyway. 3 public transport trips to go to uni and BACK sounds unbearable. But yeah do the cutoffs change an awful lot in those kind of popular courses etc? UTS is an option too, but getting into BEco at USYD and transferring is more appealing, and im sure the cutoff for BEco at USYD won't jump by 2 whole points in one year...

KnifeySpoony

HSC
^As far as I am aware, USYD DOESN'T have any Bonus ATAR scheme apart from Broadway Scheme which is via EAS application..
They actually offer 'flexible entry' which allows entry of up to 5 ATAR points if you got atleast a band 4(i think, might be higher for some courses) in subjects relevant to your course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)