• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HOw much work with these subjects? (1 Viewer)

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
depends how much you want for the UAI, and what you wanna do in the university. I guess you're not satisfied with "depends.."

Read them books just like your mom reads you bedside stories every night, and read them while you're eating dinner, when you're taking shower stick a page of the book to the glass (assuming you have glass shower), when you are in the toilet excreting, just read it,

you get what i mean :)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
If you weren't doing history extension, you shouldn't really have too much trouble with the workload. I don't know what the workload is for hist ext so I can't really comment further than that.

Anton

HSC
If you plan your major work, then History Ext. shouldn't be a problem work-wise. An added bonus? It's the most interesting subject you'll do at school.
Eco is no problem. Read the textbook. Regurgitate.
4U English requires a lot of planning as well, especially as History Ext. and 4U are due around the same time. My advice? Actually start the fuckin' things more than a week before they're due.
Anton

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
if you want to get high class ranking, better do the assignments as soon as you get them. I'll do that next year, but til my 4unit maths exam, till then.. :)

just be a nerd. It helps and don't hurt too much. And if you're a TV fan it's a waste of time except for news..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)