How much work did you do over the DEC/JAN hols? (1 Viewer)

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
What did you do in regards to your major work, or what are you planning to do over the holidays?

:confused:

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
I did nothing for my Major Work (Which was mostly completed over a three week period late June/early July..) in the Summer Holidays, but did manage to get through a large pile of Elizabeth I readings.

Mike85

Nothing. There's no point. If you feel the need to do something, work on writing notes, working on Ext 2, or PIP's (only if you're doing them ofcourse). Always remember that the project is INTERNALLY marked so it's not the most important thing. I did mine over a couple of days in the July holidays and got 38/40 for it. It's not that hard to do if you enjoy the topic.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
We were told just to do wide reading.... i really should order that book

Mike iE

HSC
Our proposal is due in 2nd week back and the first draft is due mid term 2. I'm planning to do the majority of research these holidays while i have the time. Still gotta decide on the topic though.
We were also given an essay on some readings and a 5min presentation to do on a piece of writing.

Which book are you refering to Tenille ?

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
I hate how my school hasn't informed us on when things are due. They told us our proposal was due last term, so we all did it properly, and handed it in. Then we were told that it was a draft proposal, and the real proposal is due next term, but they didn't specify a date.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by Mike iE
Our proposal is due in 2nd week back and the first draft is due mid term 2. I'm planning to do the majority of research these holidays while i have the time. Still gotta decide on the topic though.
We were also given an essay on some readings and a 5min presentation to do on a piece of writing.

Which book are you refering to Tenille ?
Im probably going to do Mengele, its just a bio on him.

sugared plum

HSC
haha, i started my major work 4 pm sunday, and finished 8 am the next day. (with coffee, cigarette and other drug breaks in between).

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
I'm doing Anne Frank for my project, so i am planning on getting alot of my reading done during the holidays, and a start on all 3 of my major works ( PIP (society and culture), IRP (community and family studies), and history ext major work!

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
lol I did my whole project the weekend before it was due and my research progressively over a couple of weekends before it was due. Even then I had no specific direction but rather just a vague idea as to where I was heading.

The project turned out to be something diff to what I had anticipated but I worked around that. I got 39/40 so I was pretty happy.

Jennibeans

HSC
My proposal is due first day back this year so I had to do some work on it

sugared plum

HSC
the proposal is actually the worst to get done. and it's worth so little...

Suspense

We've had our proposal marked already (last day of term 4) and our 1st draft of the major work is due on the first day back.

I'm surprised how early we're doing everything compared to everyone else!

DopeyB

HSC
I haven't even "thought" about this project yet. Right now I just can't be arsed. So I'll take a stab in the dark and say I'll get nothing done these hols.

Aussiechick

HSC
I should be doing heaps - our first draft is due in week 3, but I've barely done anything so far, I've been concentrating on my EE2 one. I've done a bit of research and got my topic set, but thats it so far

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
ive done shit all as well, ill do it l8a, id rather enjoy my hols now..plus itll make scool a lil more interseting, by doing omething a topic which is fascinating

tvchick87

Hey,
our teacher assigned us the first question from the hsc paper 2003

its a little complicated but alrite
i havent evevn thought of my major project

i mite do russian royal family
wat does everyone think

:p :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)