How much time will I get?! (1 Viewer)

teacuppy

HSC
I'm brainstorming up ideas for my MDP right now- I had major plans in mind, but heard from a friend today that all the work had to be done in class. She said 75% of the work had to be completed in class under teacher supervision (or something to that effect...)

Of course, I started to panic (because really... no one gets any work done in class), so I searched through these forums and through the Board of Studies website, and found nothing.

SO, do I really have to do everything at school, or is it all a load of BS?

morelli

HSC
hahah thats so bullshit.. i did all my work at home and chilled at school, was so good and did a big portfolio too

melissaj38

HSC
I did like 98% at home and we had assessment task where we had to hand in parts of folio which helped me. A suggestion though: only do this subject if you have good time management and know youll get it done. i left mine till the last minute and could of done so much better and i had my trials before the due date. Start now and if you find you cant do a project change it.

Kat92

HSC
I'm brainstorming up ideas for my MDP right now- I had major plans in mind, but heard from a friend today that all the work had to be done in class. She said 75% of the work had to be completed in class under teacher supervision (or something to that effect...)

Of course, I started to panic (because really... no one gets any work done in class), so I searched through these forums and through the Board of Studies website, and found nothing.

SO, do I really have to do everything at school, or is it all a load of BS?
No you don't have to do everything at school. As it would have been impossible for my project. Like stated in previous posts have time management skills and be prepared to change your project if it doesn't interest you or work out.

BTW> D&T is a great subject as long as you put in the hours and revise your concepts. As you can basically do whatever interests you. Good luck with your MDP! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)