How much time do you study [merged] (1 Viewer)

HSC
Re: How much time do you study

i dont study at all...anything and everything distracts me...the only type of studying i do is reading my summaries :(

HSC

ive finished all my summaries for each subject ...havent started on business and dont even understand the topic...anyone know how to actually summarise business...because i just underline and highlight for business...

penhensurfer

HSC

i can not blv the shit the business studies syllabus makes me memorise ..
" 6 types of markets - industrial / resource / intermediate / consumer / mass / niche "

idiots .. even the ones that sound valid there (industrial / resource / intermediate) arent since they refer to primary and secondary products purcahsd for use in production* respectively... and intermediate isnt intermedaite goods .. its resaling ...

AND THE GODAMN TEXTBOOK(chapman) DEFINES MONOPOLISTIC COMPETITION as "monpoly like"

A CLEVER TWELVE YEAR OLD COULD WRITE A BETTER TEXT BOOK / SYLLABUS

ill ave to get a bulmer business textbook after trials .. no doubt he's knows how its done.

Loz_metalhead

HSC

I have both the Jacaranda and Sykes.Atm I'm trying to summarise Global business.

For me, I type all my notes out for business and it seems to work.

HSC

hopeles5ly said:
Depends on my mood and if there are upcoming assessments, but the minimum i study is usually around 3-4 hours a day. I can study around 2.5 hours straight without taking a break.

man, how important do u guys actually hold the hsc?? i mean i dont study at all but i do all my work at school and get involved in other things, like social life and music. They take up most of my time, but ill still get alright marks

*Lozzie*

HSC

im trying to do about 2 hours a night sometimes less depending how much time im on bos lol. i can do bout an hour straight but i do like to take ALOT breaks lolon the weekends i do bout 3 hours on saturday and 1-2 on sunday

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC

i get home at 3:30.... start studying for maths from 4-6pm, theen chem from 6:30 - 8:30pm, then physics from 9-11pm, and then eco from 11:30 - 1:30pm. and english from 2-3am

very easy/......well not really...its just coz i have my mind always saying to me that i only have to do it for 2 months :D :D :D

yeah also ...i need a UAI of 88.

Boots Riley

HSC

Believe it or not, while it's not official, I do count browsing on here a form of mini-study. Mainly because when I'm on here the subject matter is the HSC, so my mind is on school and studying, not off with the faries.

zizou10-5

HSC

WAH the guy hus hsc is in 2007, man i don'
t even study no jk, n it doesn't reallyshow lol, i get good marks I use to just study like 3 days b4 a exam, try not to sleep n drink v haha.
Next year before my trials, like 3 and a bit months, i will eat, breathe and sleep study and school non stop, try to make it as a passion.
i'll read notes while i'm in the shower, listen to my notes while i'm asleep, study after i wake up, study on the bus, study up to like 11-12 every night.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC

zizou10-5 said:
WAH the guy hus hsc is in 2007, man i don'
t even study no jk, n it doesn't reallyshow lol, i get good marks I use to just study like 3 days b4 a exam, try not to sleep n drink v haha.
Next year before my trials, like 3 and a bit months, i will eat, breathe and sleep study and school non stop, try to make it as a passion.
i'll read notes while i'm in the shower, listen to my notes while i'm asleep, study after i wake up, study on the bus, study up to like 11-12 every night.
And yet somehow I think you won't actually be doing that next year ;) If you do though, then it's all the better for you. Just don't burnout.

up all nite

HSC

about 1 hour.. lol.. bad indeed.... but usually when i do try to study.. i get disrtracted alot..and i also tend to procrastinate.... which leads me back to square one..

HSC
how many hours do you spend stuying?

just wondering how many hours do you study for each subject and what marks do you expect or hope to get for those subject?

dandel26

HSC
Re: how many hours do you spend stuying?

good question, at the moment i'm barely doing any, only some stuff on the weekends

HSC

ok thanx now i'll be at little more cheerful when i do my ancient exam :)

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC

zilch. zero. zip. ever since end of trials... lol

.ben

HSC

Does homework count as studying?

Loz_metalhead

HSC

I'm not doing enough...when it gets closer to exams I freak out and tend to study more...Lol, like before the trials.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC

wm_abusef said:
zilch. zero. zip. ever since end of trials... lol
Same! ;)

Although I should be doing at least three hours a night. Although pretty much all my classes are revision work so I guess that can be included in hours spent studying. :)

vojnik

HSC

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I don't study at all :D
And lemme guess youre coming first in all 16 units you do ? :rolleyes:

Hero..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)