How much time did you get? (1 Viewer)

frog3

Hi, I'm wondering how much time everyone got to complete their major work in as I've just checked and I've been given 2 months and 20 days to do mine in and I'm sure I'm meant to of been given more time then that! My class was always told we had plenty of time to do it in by our teacher and we should focus on what we were doing in class (Appeasement) and only focus on the project when told to.

Last edited by a moderator:
X

xeuyrawp

The_Doors said:
Hi, I'm wondering how much time everyone got to complete their major work in as I've just checked and I've been given 2 months and 20 days to do mine in and I'm sure I'm meant to of been given more time then that! My class was always told we had plenty of time to do it in by our teacher and we should focus on what we were doing in class (Appeasement) and only focus on the project when told to.
Everyone in your year is in the same boat then. You're not unfairly dis/advantaged.

My year was given about 4 or 5 months + holidays, if I remember correctly.

K

katie_tully

Um. Mine is due next week? Week 1, Term 3. The whole thing though, completed in its entire. We had to hand parts in through out the year

Cityboy

HSC
Why so little time, we got given the information last September and ours isn't due till after our trials which end in 5 weeks thats 11 months how can u possibly complete one of these projects in 2 months

Abbeygale

HSC
We were encouraged to start from our first lesson, and its due next Friday. We seem to have been given an unusually long time to work on it, compared to some people on the board.

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
we were given it the first lesson, which was in about October. Its due next week, which means we've had about 10 months to do it.

emo_chick

HSC
Sphyx said:
we were given it the first lesson, which was in about October. Its due next week, which means we've had about 10 months to do it.
same. actually ours was due last week of term 2. :)

frog3

thanks

Looks like my fears have been realised, I've been screwed over.

Thank you for the insight I'm going to pass it on and encourage more bitching from my class about how crap my school is then hopefully they might change it for at least next years sake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)