how much study are you doing a day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

starrysky

HSC
Yah. *nods and bops around weirdly*

:p

DAMNIT, the textbook is trying to be seductive. *smacks it*

... right, I'm going to make a GENUINE effort and open it. To ... probability.

D:

bento

HSC
I can't believe you guys don't feel guilty lol. Are you aiming for a high UAI? I think that's why I feel guilty because I know I need a high UAI lol.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
bento said:
I can't believe you guys don't feel guilty lol. Are you aiming for a high UAI? I think that's why I feel guilty because I know I need a high UAI lol.
I was aiming for a 97, then a 90 and now an 85. Thankfully my internals are solid...but it may all change with the externals. BUMCRACK.

Seductive textbook you say? I take it you haven't seen my modern history notes?

Last edited:

starrysky

HSC
TJ you lucky biznitch.

My internals are fucked as.

So I need to KILL these exams, damnit.

I'm aiming for UAI's between 60 and 84 because they're the cut-offs for the crap I want to pursue next year. :)

haitch.ess.see

HSC
i dont know if i feel guilty that i haven't studied but more freaked out and worried that im gonna go crap.. i know what you mean about high UAI.. (well mines only high for me, prob not for some) i wish i didnt have a set goal so then i wouldnt be dissapointed if i dont get it.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
starrysky said:
TJ you lucky biznitch.

My internals are fucked as.

So I need to KILL these exams, damnit.

I'm aiming for UAI's between 60 and 84 because they're the cut-offs for the crap I want to pursue next year. :)
What do you want to do?

bento

HSC
lol I'm still aiming for around 97...my internals were good...I'm worried I can't maintain them in the exams..eep!

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
bento said:
lol I'm still aiming for around 97...my internals were good...I'm worried I can't maintain them in the exams..eep!
Stop worrying and keep studying! You'll be fine! LOL this coming from me - the most studious of them all!

starrysky

HSC
I'm keeping my options open. At the top of my list is Arts (Media & Comms) at UNSW, which needs an 83, but I might not get it because my internals are shitty.

And then I also have secondary education and social work on the cards.

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
Im prolly hoping o average about 6 hrs a day. Im going to use my school timetable as a study timetable because apperently they are the tiems in which your brain is most active. the most ive done so far is write out some maths formulas......been catching up on sleep lol.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
starrysky said:
I'm keeping my options open. At the top of my list is Arts (Media & Comms) at UNSW, which needs an 83, but I might not get it because my internals are shitty.

And then I also have secondary education and social work on the cards.
That's in my preferences! But yeh its number 3 or 4. Yeh, but UNSW offers those extra uai points so you may just get in!

bento

HSC
tanjin said:
That's in my preferences! But yeh its number 3 or 4. Yeh, but UNSW offers those extra uai points so you may just get in!
UNSW offers extra uai points? to who? I thought that was only UWS.

starrysky

HSC
That's the first I've heard of UNSW points! Oooh! Now I'm optimistic ...

Are you guys going to exponentially increase your study hours in the week leading up to Paper 1?

looie

HSC
I've done a big fat 0 studying thus far. My internals are quite solid, I just gave myself the weekend off. Partied it up on Friday night. Then recovered on Saturday night and today I lazed around on the lovely beach and read my supplementary texts (God of Small Things is hardly punishment). :)

Tomorrow my studying begins, I'll aim for 6-8 but I imagine I'll get around 6. Aiming for high seventies (need approx 75 to get into arts), I put my practice exam scores into JUAI and got 85 and I only studied the night before my first exam. But I would feel guilty if I didn't do at least 6 hours a day. The HSC is the culmination of all our schooling, not doing myself proud, irrelevent of the score I'm aiming for would be a damn shame.

Hut Hut !!

Good luck all

(btw 12 hours a day... holy f*cken shit - that is godly!!! What is the 97 for? Law? Veternary Science? If you don't mind me asking of coarse.

starrysky

HSC
JUAI? O_O I'm confused ... whatUAI? Lol. I'm so slow in these things ...

Ehh. TJ. *mopeth*

bento

HSC
looie said:
(btw 12 hours a day... holy f*cken shit - that is godly!!! What is the 97 for? Law? Veternary Science? If you don't mind me asking of coarse.
It's just a personal goal...it's only one year of hard work, why not make it count? I was trying to get into law before but I think now I'm going to do commerce at Usyd or UNSW which is 95+

Does anyone else know about the UNSW bonus points? Do they apply if you get a scholarship? I'm assuming not. I'm nominated for one of those Academic Achievement scholarships which are based on your trials and hsc marks, but you still need to get into the course...so would the bonus points count in that situation? lol i hope.

e.is.for.ruby

HSC
Frig . If you nutters are all doin 8-10 hours a day and you DON'T get 95+ then there is something wrong with your brain .

I'm goin for the tried and tested abby/elise method . Learn your essays , complete my excell physics book and do my maths practise exams . They both did about four and got 93 &95 .

Study tip : If you find it really really hard to begin , have a beer first . It works , you can concentrate much better when drinking .

:)

Good luck all you crazy nutters ! You go get your high ninties !

tehsky

so lyk yeh.
HSC
e.is.for.ruby said:
Frig . If you nutters are all doin 8-10 hours a day and you DON'T get 95+ then there is something wrong with your brain .

I'm goin for the tried and tested abby/elise method . Learn your essays , complete my excell physics book and do my maths practise exams . They both did about four and got 93 &95 .

Study tip : If you find it really really hard to begin , have a beer first . It works , you can concentrate much better when drinking .

:)

Good luck all you crazy nutters ! You go get your high ninties !
lol you do know that drinking kills brain cells? xD
so your just like killing what your learning on the spot =p

and..BEER?!?!
if id hav to drink itd only b some jim beam thnx ;D

i try and do 7am-12pm then 3-6pm then 8-11
obviously, thats only happened one day so far and it absolutely killed me!.
tonite im guna try pull a all nighter since i done shitall todai

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)