How much sleep did you get? (1 Viewer)

Matt200

I had a personal worst, considering i didnt think i was really stressed abou the exams at all.

went to bed at 10.30, got to sleep at 11.30, woke up at 12.30, got to sleep at 2, again at 4 and got to sleep at 4.30, then up at 7 and couldnt sleep to 8

:(

Thank god i have early entry...

swordfish

i thought i wasn't nervous, but then i couldn't sleep...and im the kind of person who's like, ok, bed time! and then goes to sleep the minute their head hits the pillow. So i guess i was a bit nervous. i fixed it with a sleeping pill...hehe, but it was a herbal one so thats ok!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by swordfish
i thought i wasn't nervous, but then i couldn't sleep...and im the kind of person who's like, ok, bed time! and then goes to sleep the minute their head hits the pillow. So i guess i was a bit nervous. i fixed it with a sleeping pill...hehe, but it was a herbal one so thats ok!

hey, can u tell us the name of those pills?? i wanna get them, just in case. :D

leasha

HSC
well i had planned on going ta sleep at 8.30 but then coyote ugly was on so i had ta watch it... but neways by the time i told myself i needed sleep it was 12.30... then i lay dere freaking out until about 2.. and my alarm went off at 5 so i got up and revise... so yeh bout 2 and a half hours!

Nebuchadnezzar

Idealist
HSC
Its so good to here that everyone is the same - i wanted goto bed at 10 but I couldn't sleep till about 11, yeh i am the same with once i'm in bed i'm normally out like a light.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
i was planning on gettin the required 8 hrs sleep, so i went to bed at 10:30pm, didn't get to sleep till about 12:30am. Still dunno why cos i wasn't overtly stressin or nething. I'm feelin' sleepy now though, lucky it wasn't during da exam!

Tiina

I had a shocking nights sleep.. I got to bed at around 12am, was ok till I woke up at 3am stressing, then at 4am, then at 5am, and was semi-conscious before waking up at 6am to revise.

It didnt help that I was having dreams about eating pork that was still alive either LOL!

Ah well at least the first one is over...

chris42

HSC
I didn't have too bad sleep, I went to bed about 12:00, then I managed to sleep, until 6:00. Then I was in semi-sleep until 7:30

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
i went to bed normal "school day" time... so about 11:30ish and i got up fine... actually i woke up BEFORE my alarm went off which is a first....

s2ophie

HSC
iwas pretty good. went to bed at 10:30 but didn't get to sleep until almost 11.30 cos i convinced myself someone was at our side gate. i slept until about 6:30 because my mum get up then and i driften in and out of a dream about a pink horse in the stimulus book!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
i went to bed normal "school day" time... so about 11:30ish and i got up fine... actually i woke up BEFORE my alarm went off which is a first....

freddy_r

haha i'm lucky
i did maths in yr 11 last year (2u) and i got like 30 seconds sleep at around 6am

but i still got 96

this year i was perpared

if you really can't get to sleep i suggest you have a bat

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
Slept at 12..didnt sleep well, kept waking up. Woke up around 5 to study..ended up laying there and falling asleep until it was time to get ready.

thatsrayor

I turned nocturnal in the holidays before the exams... so I ended up waking up at about 4PM on Sunday afternoon and staying up until 6PM Monday afternoon (after 2 fun exams).

I woke up at 11:30 last night and I've been up ever since... ugh tiiiiired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)