How much sleep did you get last night? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Went to bed at about 10
Was still awake at 4:00am (had to let my dogs outside)
Had to wake up at 7am

So only about 3 hrs sleep... damn, I want a sleeping pill...

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
went to bed at 9 but woke up at 12 coz i couldnt sleep properly, had food
went to bed at 1 and then woke up at 6

chocc0

HSC
i went to sleep at 8:30 and i kept waking up because i was so anxious then i woke up at 5:30 to get to school ontime and yeah i had werid dreams but otherwise it was pretty good.

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
went to bed at 11pm ... stared at the ceiling until 3am, then put the stereo on with some slow rnb ... then continued staring ... fell asleep round 4am ... then woke up at 7:30 ... went downstairs ... watched yugioh :p ... then had my dad drive psycho to get me to school on time ... lolz

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
You people have shocking hours. If everyone's like this next year, I might just have a chance... assuming I get enough sleep.

Shimtek

HSC
i went to bed at about 11:20

didnt actually fall asleep till about 1am or later.
i woke up at 6:30!!!!

this is from someone who hasnt gotten out of bed before 10am in three weeks and usually wakes up at 10:30, whenever i anticipate having to get up early i wake up early but too early, uberly early

JessC

HSC
N/A
i went to bed at about 11:00pm and woke up at 5:00am not feeling tired tho...and usually i struggle to get up for school at 8:00am...

HSC
N/A
I see the stress got to us all...!

Slide_rule, don't laugh. You'll go through the exact same thing next year! :D (and then it will be my turn to laugh at you.)

I hope it's not the same all through the HSC though, one night of almost no sleep (whilst trying my hardest to get some) is annoying. If I didn't want to throttle the HSC so much, I'd want to throttle (and sue) the Sand Man for negligence.

PS: So it wasn't just me that got really weird dreams?

*BUCKO*

Sleep...pft

My mum prescribed me a relaxation tape...that i listened to twice...then as i was dosin off the taped clicked off....it was great...so then i was awake for a bit...then i fell asleep but kept having a dream i was awake!It was kinda like sub conciously i was thinking about my quotes and stuff but was trying to sleep at the same time....also found the quote about slim dusty a little humorous....hhaaaa

definingemo

bonnells bay....but i say i live in newcastle
HSC
N/A
yay for ill

yeah i went ot bed at 9:30pm and woke at 6am and couldn't get back to sleep...

but thats normal...has been for the past 2 weeks...been deathly sick...who would have thought to get the worst sickness just as you come to the crucial study time...doesn't matter anyway as i did the exam heaps well...flu drugs bring creativity.
yay.for sickness.

stears

Space Monkey
HSC
I went to bed at 2, last time I looked at the clock it was 6

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
I went to sleep at about 11 and got a solid 8 hours in.
Felt refreshd for the test since i've been going a bit later with 3 weeks off

skittlebrau

Forced myself to go to bed at 10, which is VERY early for me. Fell asleep sometime around half past, woke up at 1, fell asleep again, then got up at 6.30. I was hoping I'd have some dream about a journey that would then become my creative writing but no such luck.

The Bograt

boredofuni
HSC
Went to bed at 11, didn't sleep till 12:30, woke up suddenly at 5 and stayed awake for a while

I was kinda tired in the test but got through it fine

Zephyr

I only got around 4 hrs of sleep in preperation for Paper 1. Meh... Maybe I should get more for paper 2...

iyamahobbit

Resident hobbit
HSC
Went to sleep around 11ish, probably slept a bit past 12 and woke up early tho i stayed in bed and tried to get back to sleep... found myself dreaming about friday's paper, don't ask me why... ^^""

SeDaTeD

HSC
went to bed 11.30 after watching the arias. I got absolutely no sleep at all, kept tossing around in my bed. tried so hard to sleep, no help. Felt hungry at 5 something so I decided to get up for the hell of it. I normally wake up at 11 in the holidays.

O-B-1 Ken-O-B

HSC
Tried to sleep at 11:30, can't sleep, listened to my mp3 player, slept at 1:30 in the morning, woke up at 8 am, at school starting my paper at 9:30, held back a massive diarrhoea attack for the whole duration of the 2 hour exam, managed to finish paper...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)